IMG/GIF TMMAC awesome gif thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
U guys post killer shit. These don't compare but I like water (stored energy) and I also got a kick out of these silly birds

Whoops didn't realize birds had loud annoying volume

Last edited:

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
I wouldn't ha e gone anywhere near it. I'd have been afraid of some huge sinkhole and under ground river
You'd be safe my friend, if there was a sinkhole the water would be draining into the subsurface, not accumulating like that at the surface (I'm a hydrogeologist that specializes in karst i.e. caves, sinkholes, etc). I won't say impossible, but highly unlikely ;)

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
You'd be safe my friend, if there was a sinkhole the water would be draining into the subsurface, not accumulating like that at the surface (I'm a hydrogeologist that specializes in karst i.e. caves, sinkholes, etc). I won't say impossible, but highly unlikely ;)
I actually was born deep in the earth in caves. Underground city called menzoberranzan. But I'm gonna take Ur word on this one. There's never Been a more appropriate time for the *impressed face* bj Penn gif

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
I actually was born deep in the earth in caves. Underground city called menzoberranzan. But I'm gonna take Ur word on this one. There's never Been a more appropriate time for the *impressed face* bj Penn gif
I won't lie....I had to look up "menzoberranzan" before I got the reference. I now understand your last SN too :)