Lifestyle TMMAC Cigar Smokers

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

rmenergy

Posting Machine
Mar 27, 2021
What volume? I don’t know.
One cigar a week is a lot cheaper than one a day ;)

There’s guys that smoke 5-6 premium cigars a day. That’s a spendy habit.

I spend 1500-2000/yr on cigars. I age my sticks though so keep an inventory. I also give away quite a few. Gave away a box of Camachos on the OG cigar thread just before leaving there. I usually supply cigars with a neighbor who supplies either beer or whisky. I could easily not purchase a cigar for the next two years & not run out so it’s just a fun hobby for me at this point.

MMAPlaywright

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
One cigar a week is a lot cheaper than one a day ;)

There’s guys that smoke 5-6 premium cigars a day. That’s a spendy habit.

I spend 1500-2000/yr on cigars. I age my sticks though so keep an inventory. I also give away quite a few. Gave away a box of Camachos on the OG cigar thread just before leaving there. I usually supply cigars with a neighbor who supplies either beer or whisky. I could easily not purchase a cigar for the next two years & not run out so it’s just a fun hobby for me at this point.
5-6 a day at $10 and up per cigar?

MMAPlaywright

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Yessir. The guy I’m thinking of in particular would post on the OG. Smokes $8-30 sticks daily(5-6 of them). Has an awesome humidor setup as well.
Outside of a cocaine habit, what daily habit is there that matches the expense of that?

rmenergy

Posting Machine
Mar 27, 2021
Damn. I’ll take my simple little life and spendthrift ways.
I spend enough to make things interesting for me while not impacting my financial life. Most guys are in the 1-3 sticks a week camp. At that volume you can enjoy it & not be concerned with the cost.

MMAPlaywright

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I spend enough to make things interesting for me while not impacting my financial life. Most guys are in the 1-3 sticks a week camp. At that volume you can enjoy it & not be concerned with the cost.
I like to read and I check books out from the library. Yeah, I’m fucking loco like that, èse.

rmenergy

Posting Machine
Mar 27, 2021
lol no offense but nobody gives a shit about a cigar ....

What you should give a shit about is your family - that is the only thing in this life that matters ...

You working long hours to support your family? ...does it matter in the long run? ...are you happy?

Are your kids happy never seeing you? How about mom?

What matters in life? High priced Liquor and Cigars?

Focus big boy ...focus ....

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGXxZPnC5MQ
Fuck off dipshit. I do plenty for my family & am involved in every aspect of raising my son. Took him to Bjj last night & was the scorekeeper at his little league game today. If I want to have a cigar while my wife is at target & my son is playing basketball with the neighbors kids I damn well will.

Yes, I work long hours. I also put in extra time with my family. I doubt very many in here could relate & revert to stupid comments such as yours.

Have a good day sir.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Fuck off dipshit. I do plenty for my family & am involved in every aspect of raising my son. Took him to Bjj last night & was the scorekeeper at his little league game today. If I want to have a cigar while my wife is at target & my son is playing basketball with the neighbors kids I damn well will.

Yes, I work long hours. I also put in extra time with my family. I doubt very many in here could relate & revert to stupid comments such as yours.

Have a good day sir.

Edit - asshole post

Last edited:

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
To each their own

I don't smoke cigars but I find the posts about them interesting

This is the beauty of life

rmenergy

Posting Machine
Mar 27, 2021
This evening I’m finally able to try the Hiram & Solomon Master Mason Robusto. Have heard great things about these but never pulled the trigger until I learned a local B&M carried the line. And yes, these were created by Masons & a portion of the proceeds are donated back to the Masons as well as some of their charities

View: https://i.imgur.com/4Sr0zS7.jpg

rmenergy

Posting Machine
Mar 27, 2021
Tonight is another stick I’ve been waiting to try, My Father La Opulencia. Have both this grand corona & a Lancero in the humidor so figured I bust this one out tonight. The 3 major My Father blends, from my understanding, use the same filler with different wrappers. This one is a Mexican Rosado Oscuro. The original uses a Habano Rosado & the 1922 Le Bijou used a Habano Oscuro. They are all triple capped & have great quality control & construction. I generally prefer smaller ring gauges but this 54(I believe) fits this blend well.

I paired this cigar with a very mild 12yr Port Dundas Scotch.

View: https://i.imgur.com/P7Ze6FU.jpg