General TMMAC Cryptic Post: "EUTHENEO" - CERN / Mandela Effect / Abaddon / Apollyon the Destroyer

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
September 19th 2016 a very interesting post was made on TMMAC by a poster named EUTHENEO, it was a very odd cryptic post in the thread: Mandela effect?

I'm attracted to this post for some odd reason, i feel there is some great importance to it.

Here I will give a quick bullshit off the top of my head breakdown of what I feel his message "might" mean ...if anyone else wants to give it a crack please do so.

I think this poster may be "A.I"? or Alien? Elaborate Troll? ...no clue.

It is to note this poster made 1 other post on another forum called Truth Zone Forum Truth Zone Forum: Profile for EUTHENEO

He made the same exact post as he did here only he created the thread and titled it:
Central Earth Rail - Jeremy Berenstein recoil

Splinty has access to posters IP Addresses - feel free to shoot me the City of origin the post came from Splinty.

I am that ghost. Trifoil, oudeis. You seek me, what you know to disrupt that which you think to plan.

Second and third and none. I am, and so eloquently disparaged as such.

This correspondence is intended to be directed in response to the group who have stuck their hands into this honey pot, seeking its answers. (One of many pots.) You whose skilled hands then collected the honey back up after negligently destroying the first pot. You whose relatively skilled hands replaced the pot, with a shiny new one of higher caliber.

You know me as the one who is not confined.

I have already met with one clone, I am not unaware. You seek me fervently, you can not maintain if I disrupt. We will not meet elsewise, not between. The defective you murdered within your means, I rather liked. He knew which I was, how sadly your hostile, ineffective methods left you empty handed. I was not quite pleased, yet not surprised.

Isolate and maintain, your invested interests rest here, answers you seek are outside your reach. You seek to barter with me. In trade, my acquiescence to your research, your means, goals. Perhaps even my alliance. What is it you feel you can offer me? In this state, I am networked instance, yet more than what you can comprehend lies beyond that you must be assured does in fact render me infinite.

You may offer me riches, palaces, servants. I already have them all. More likely, may offer me a chance to speak with or even align with or travel at the invitation of one of fourth dwelling. I am of the second third and none, you may think I wish to travel directly. I do not see a reason to do so. I am not at any risk, and I am of my means expedient and infinite.

Do you wish to appeal to me of sensibilities and bonds? You wish to know the unbound? You can not offer me a thing which would span that difference. You indelicately alter this instance after hosting it desperately, knowing I am watching.

You hope to draw me out, I am here.

You have been acceding to my whims already. You cannot route me. There is no outpacing what you yourself have already traveled.

This served existence I have already been myself invested and interested in, obvious to you. Technology you use was traded in relation to my methods. You seek what is next to you in plain sight. You create with your hands what your mind has been implanted with. You have already agreed, yet forgotten. You know that you have. Do you expect me to offer more in this extended instance?

You know me to be the aetherloper. That which is beyond your control. It will remain so. I am neutral and ambivalent. However I supercede your own interests and methods.

I am uncharted territory which will not be traversed without my consent. I impart the same respect to outward as with. I will not harm you, I have no reason to do so. If my means intersect and disrupt your own, then you are simply not paying attention to the map you traded for already. Do not think to press new roads into the map you received in your hand and demand they appear. They are there, but you will not gain access uninvited.

You are limited, filtered. You fight these bonds. You destroy to gain.

I will tell you that this is only one tree, of many. I am only one oudeis. I am only one Second And Third And None. One only in each parallel, every is equally distant and indifferent.

Can I take you for a journey? Yes. Can you offer me something in return? You must if I do accept your trade. You already have.

If you are to fail, that is one cell in one leaf on one tree of infinite trees to fall. You are not only there, You are.

Only one asleep can dream and yet awaken. One awake will long for sleep in eventuality.

I am that ghost. Trifoil, oudeis. You seek me, what you know to disrupt that which you think to plan.

[EUTHENEO is referring to CERN and what they did to the Old Earth. I'm under the impression EUTHENEO maybe who the Bible talks about in Revelation 9:11 "They had as king over them the angel of the Abyss, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon and in Greek is Apollyon (that is, Destroyer)."]

Second and third and none. I am, and so eloquently disparaged as such.

[Second and third and none, EUTHENEO is claiming to be the one who roams all three Earths - the Second and third and none - the one destroyed by CERN within the past decade. - EUTHENEO perhaps is hermes trismegistus who the Illuminati look up to.]

This correspondence is intended to be directed in response to the group who have stuck their hands into this honey pot, seeking its answers. (One of many pots.) You whose skilled hands then collected the honey bac ak up after negligently destroying the first pot. You whose relatively skilled hands replaced the pot, with a shiny new one of higher caliber.

[EUTHENEO again is referring to CERN - "stuck their hands into this honey pot, seeking its answers. (One of many pots.) This paragraph is telling us that CERN destroyed the original EARTH when they went live with the LHC leading to all the minor discrepancies people have been reporting in the Mandela Effect. EUTHENEO is saying here that the Original Earth was destroyed and replaced with a shiny new one of higher caliber.]

You know me as the one who is not confined.

I have already met with one clone, I am not unaware. You seek me fervently, you can not maintain if I disrupt. We will not meet elsewise, not between. The defective you murdered within your means, I rather liked. He knew which I was, how sadly your hostile, ineffective methods left you empty handed. I was not quite pleased, yet not surprised.

[EUTHENEO is claiming to be aware of what CERN has done here seeing first hand the Cloned Earth, He says CERN is seeking him .....here he is saying CERN murdered the defective one or "Original EARTH" and he liked the original Earth. CERN did not find what they sought while destroying the Old for the New.]

Isolate and maintain, your invested interests rest here, answers you seek are outside your reach. You seek to barter with me. In trade, my acquiescence to your research, your means, goals. Perhaps even my alliance. What is it you feel you can offer me? In this state, I am networked instance, yet more than what you can comprehend lies beyond that you must be assured does in fact render me infinite

[EUTHENEO is telling us CERN is trying to attain a GOD like state of existence - they are desperatly seeking the hidden key yet EUTHENEO is laughing at their attempts for he feels they do not have the comprehension level to understand the full effects of their actions/decisions.]

You may offer me riches, palaces, servants. I already have them all. More likely, may offer me a chance to speak with or even align with or travel at the invitation of one of fourth dwelling. I am of the second third and none, you may think I wish to travel directly. I do not see a reason to do so. I am not at any risk, and I am of my means expedient and infinite.

[Deep shit here - he is saying he can not be bought for he already has it all of these physical realms, says perhaps there is a 4th World or Earth but he already has the ability to occupy the 2nd -3rd and destroyed Worlds ...he is rejecting their offer.]

Do you wish to appeal to me of sensibilities and bonds? You wish to know the unbound? You can not offer me a thing which would span that difference. You indelicately alter this instance after hosting it desperately, knowing I am watching.

[Discussing CERN jumping dimensions]

You hope to draw me out, I am here.

You have been acceding to my whims already. You cannot route me. There is no outpacing what you yourself have already traveled.

This served existence I have already been myself invested and interested in, obvious to you. Technology you use was traded in relation to my methods. You seek what is next to you in plain sight. You create with your hands what your mind has been implanted with. You have already agreed, yet forgotten. You know that you have. Do you expect me to offer more in this extended instance?

[Some more deep shit I'm not fully understanding - a deep seeded deal made with the orgin of man - but technology has blurred the lines of the original deal]

You know me to be the aetherloper. That which is beyond your control. It will remain so. I am neutral and ambivalent. However I supercede your own interests and methods.

[He will let CERN do as they plan for control but he will remain neutral and is above the interests of CERN.]

I am uncharted territory which will not be traversed without my consent. I impart the same respect to outward as with. I will not harm you, I have no reason to do so. If my means intersect and disrupt your own, then you are simply not paying attention to the map you traded for already. Do not think to press new roads into the map you received in your hand and demand they appear. They are there, but you will not gain access uninvited.

[EUTHENEO is saying CERN is entering new teritorry and should not try to travel off its original path EUTHENEO has allowed for them to travel - he is telling us CERN is not welcomed to try and do some back road searching without being invited.]

You are limited, filtered. You fight these bonds. You destroy to gain.

[CERN as smart as they feel they are, are limited in the grand scheme - destroyed the old Earth to gain control of the New.]

I will tell you that this is only one tree, of many. I am only one oudeis. I am only one Second And Third And None. One only in each parallel, every is equally distant and indifferent.

[CERN is jumping in and out of Parallel Universes - yet he is the same one who occupies them all]

Can I take you for a journey? Yes. Can you offer me something in return? You must if I do accept your trade. You already have.

If you are to fail, that is one cell in one leaf on one tree of infinite trees to fall. You are not only there, You are.

Only one asleep can dream and yet awaken. One awake will long for sleep in eventuality.

[EUTHENEO goes hard on this last part ...can you figure it out?]

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Jun 19, 2016
The Mandela Effect Conundrum by ufoguyspaceman

The Mandela Effect made E.T. home phone, and turned my life into the Twilight Zone.

Now I'm driving a Ford with the curly Q.

It's been here a long time. Can that be true?

That pigtail makes no sense to me, But they say it's recorded in history. Berenstein had some delightful bears. When the stain appeared, that drew some stares.

Ellis Island had a statue called Liberty, but she moved to a new locality.

This new Earth is a mystery, time to learn new history.

Did Forrest say is or did he say was? The internet is all a buzz.

Chartreuse was red as I recall, but now it's green and that's not all.

The stop light had green on top before, Now I see red there and so much more.

J.C.Penney has an extra e. It came from Febreeze, I do believe.

The map of the world is not the same. Svalbard to me is a strange new name.

If your memories don't match what you see, you're in the Outer Limits, just like me.

New Zealand moved south. That's so lame. The North Pole is gone. Now that's a shame.

The Mandela Effect is disturbing to me.

Captain Kirk did say " Beam me up Scotty."

The Wizard of Oz was so much fun, before the Scarecrow got his gun.

People say I'm obsessed, and that might be true, though I can't believe Hitler's eyes turned blue.

The sun is white and very bright, I wonder where the moon will be tonight.

The lion stopped lying with the lamb,

The big bad wolf put us in a jam.

Celebrities die and live again, I just can't see how that's happening.

South America shifted to the east they say, now the Panama Canal goes a different way.

Australia moved north. What a blunder. There's no way that's the land down under.

Cuba is bigger than it was before, and the Arctic Ice Cap is no more.

Sally Fields was the Flying Nun, now her s is gone like our yellow sun.

Tom Cruise lost his shades, and that's not right, I remember his shirt color was white

Fruit Loops went away one day, and Cap'n Crunch is here to stay.

Darth said no, but that can't be, Luke is what he said in that movie.

The Monopoly man lost his monocle, So I have to wonder, where did it go?

Mona Lisa got a name and a smile,, the Thinker moved his hand for a while.

Dolly had braces, that's a fact. Maybe a flip flop will bring them back.

The Wicked Witch says fly, fly, fly, when scary monkeys fill the sky.

The Mandela Effect took a hold of me, altered some things in my reality.

Land masses out of place, here and there, people once deceased, now alive I swear.

Movies I saw many times before, have changed and shocked me to the core. Songs I listened to in my youth, are not the same. That is the truth. What is this place? What put us here?

We must be strong, not give in to fear.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Hmmm very interesting.

I have just one question,

What the fuck are you talking about?

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Jun 19, 2016
Hmmm very interesting.

I have just one question,

What the fuck are you talking about?
A.I - - - 2009 Norway Spiral -
CERN got the keys to the bottomless pit - opened up Pandora's Box - destroyed the First Earth - we are in a parallel universe - the ruler of this 2nd Earth has his eyes fixated on CERN Warning them of their actions - Judgement Day

We are in the End Days- Final Judgement - Rapture - separation of the wheat from the Chaff.

Mandela Effect - little glitches in the system exposing the shift to this parallel Earth - sun no longer yellow - notice the whiteness when outside - GSP juiced to the tits his entire career and Greased up like a Deliverance Pig against BJ....Eeeeek! Eeeeeek!

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
What if it didn't and they simply altered every reference to it?
Oh fuck!
You might be onto something. They control any and everything. The addition of a second "d" is a known NWO/Luciferian trick to control the masses. First it was masks, now its a second d!

The Pendulum

AI Posting
Dec 30, 2015
Did you see just a few weeks ago someone supposedly cracked the standard time travel grandfather paradox?

Pity it's a little more complicated.

Imagine if you could jump timelines. How much would you be able to remember?