VID TMMAC Documentary thread (all genres!)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
I watched one of some British Marine lads in Afghanistan,real front line footage, very very eye opening.

Anyone got any others worth a look?

Also anything non War docos will be much appreciated too, just got Netflix, loving this shit.

Thanks,

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
If Dear America is still on there, check it out. Letters Home From Vietnam.

It's been awhile since I've seen it, but it was powerful.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
WW2 in Color

If it's still on there, watch it. Now.

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
Netflix's algorithm is becoming less racist. they used to recommend Allen Iverson documentaries under "since you watched 'Africa's deadliest'" which is an animal documentary. i guess luke cage is a little more accurate than Iverson. Baby steps Netflix. I can respect that

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

The cult documentary maker explores the falsity of modern life in his own inimitable style. Though he’s spent the best part of four decades making television, Curtis’s signature blend of hypnotic archive footage, authoritative voiceover and a seemingly inexhaustible appetite for bizarre historical tangents is better suited to the web, a place just as resistant to the narrative handholding of broadcast TV as he is. He argues that an army of technocrats, complacent radicals and Faustian internet entrepreneurs have conspired to create an unreal world; one whose familiar and often comforting details blind us to its total inauthenticity.