Tmmac Fishing Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
Yea saltwater but we do have freshwater trout as well, those are big though. The one in ny right hand is one of the fattest I've ever seen caught, even fatter than 30 inchers I've seen. He was 24 inches the other is 20
Thank god, mistaking a freshwater fish for a saltie is pretty bad imho, here's a jewfish

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
,Yea definitely in the drum family with those fins, they look like are big reds or striped bass
Yep I think youre right, im not so good at IDing fish. Our local University runs a Marine Biology Undergrad degree course, over 70% of the students are recreational fishermen lol I shit you not

CavemanBJJ

Oct 19, 2015
I'll start fresh water fishing soon for musky, striper, and trout
Yep I think youre right, im not so good at IDing fish. Our local University runs a Marine Biology Undergrad degree course, over 70% of the students are recreational fishermen lol I shit you not
That's awesome, I've caught things this year that I didn't even know we're out here in the waters I fish, weird shit. And some stuff I don't even know the names for just our slang names. I'm in the southeast us

Also if you ever get hooked on a ray cut your line asap.

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
I'll start fresh water fishing soon for musky, striper, and trout

That's awesome, I've caught things this year that I didn't even know we're out here in the waters I fish, weird shit. And some stuff I don't even know the names for just our slang names. I'm in the southeast us

Also if you ever get hooked on a ray cut your line asap.
Yeah I saw what happened to the Crocodile Hunter. Once we were land based fishing off some sand flats in Northern Australia and hooked a nice sized ray, about that time a bunch of aboriginals came to kick us off their land but after some beers and smokes were passed around they showed us their traditional way of cooking rays.

What we did was to gut it and carefully remove the liver and set it aside, then cut off the bards and other nasties then used the liver as a cooking oil as it contains a lot of fat. You just make a small incision then rub it all over the ray then throw the ray straight onto the fire. Not bad eating when youre drunk

CavemanBJJ

Oct 19, 2015
Yeah I saw what happened to the Crocodile Hunter. Once we were land based fishing off some sand flats in Northern Australia and hooked a nice sized ray, about that time a bunch of aboriginals came to kick us off their land but after some beers and smokes were passed around they showed us their traditional way of cooking rays.

What we did was to gut it and carefully remove the liver and set it aside, then cut off the bards and other nasties then used the liver as a cooking oil as it contains a lot of fat. You just make a small incision then rub it all over the ray then throw the ray straight onto the fire. Not bad eating when youre drunk
That's a great story. People use the skates out here as fake scallops not bad eating.

Its more about them pulling you under or messing up your gear I hooked into one a couple weeks ago that was bigger than my kayak. He was rocking me when he'd go on a run, finally realized what it was and played with him a minute then cut the line

The real fun of yak fishing is getting taken for a ride by a big fish. Had a big red run me all over traveling at a decent cruising speed

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
I had no idea clicking a fishing thread would turn racist. What's with going fishing in blackface all about?

CavemanBJJ

Oct 19, 2015
Haven't fished in 3 weeks

Sad face

But going on a trip to Ohio to hunt and fish this week

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015

Sadly, this is my first and only musky.

Thank you. Yes, my mullet was fucking rockingly awesome.

But anyways, back to why I clicked this thread, I fucking want one of these so bad.

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
There's another video out there out in the middle of the ocean getting saltwater sleigh rides by bull sharks and Goliath grouper. I don't like the ocean, and thought it looked terrifying, but still pretty cool too.

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
Here ya go Wild: My favorite part is when the guy tries to grab the fish just as a shark decided it's lunch time. Lucky he didn't get Skywalker'd.

Tuc Ouiner

Posting Machine
May 19, 2016
what's the difference between flounders and lawyers? One's a slimy, scum-sucking bottom- feeder, the other's an attorney! a little predictable but kinda funny