General TMMAC folks you'd choose to kick it with

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Sign up

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
27,247
39,630
Yeah, when the screen goes away so does about half of a person's ability to tough talk. Even the people who come on here just to act like cunts I don't have any sort of deep seeded issue with. Granted, someone wishing I die in a house fire isn't cool, but whatevs.

It's "deep-seated" you retard.

- CMNH
 

Fireman Ed

It's a Jets thing...you wouldn't understand
Oct 24, 2015
60,555
55,104
I would open-hand slap 90% of this forum and ghost the other 10% after making concrete plans to meet up.
 

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
14,016
31,999

Qat

Qute
Nov 3, 2015
12,673
16,097
Good to see you are still around bro
 

Miesha's Taint

Miesha's Taint
Dec 3, 2018
4,002
8,625

Lars

Undefeated Monsters Champion & HoF Legend
Oct 17, 2015
32,767
44,635