General TMMAC folks you'd choose to kick it with

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I need some tips, so I'm down.
I just got brand new clips in my mil specs, my scopes are all oiled, and my bump stocks have fresh muzzle loaders.
Oiling my scopes as we speak
Breaking them in

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
Dude….I’ll be your spirit guide anytime. I’ll walk you out into space and back (safely), and still get you home in time for dinner!
It’s been at least 15 years since I did any kind of psychedelic. I quit drinking and abusing drugs 7 years ago and I’ve been hesitant to try any psychedelic again. I’m afraid it would become a “thing”. I’d start out micro dosing and eventually graduate to handfuls again.
Last hunting season I decided to eat a tiny piece of hash after dinner, because I heard that’s what Bruce Lee did, I wanted to Enter the Dragon myself. After an hour I felt nothing and went to bed. I woke up a couple hours later high as fuck with an Aaron Neville sized case of cotton mouth and I wasn’t havin’ any fun.
I shit you not, I felt myself breaking through in my dream. Short story long, I stayed up the rest of the night drinking water and Gatorade and peeing off the porch. An endless cycle.

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
I think I could hang out with a pretty heavy percentage of the forum and have a good time. Particularly those that would want to go mountain biking, listen to good music, or drink some fine whiskey. Or maybe eat some edibles.

my only rules are that I don’t want to talk politics or corona virus while we party ?

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
It’s been at least 15 years since I did any kind of psychedelic. I quit drinking and abusing drugs 7 years ago and I’ve been hesitant to try any psychedelic again. I’m afraid it would become a “thing”. I’d start out micro dosing and eventually graduate to handfuls again.
Last hunting season I decided to eat a tiny piece of hash after dinner, because I heard that’s what Bruce Lee did, I wanted to Enter the Dragon myself. After an hour I felt nothing and went to bed. I woke up a couple hours later high as fuck with an Aaron Neville sized case of cotton mouth and I wasn’t havin’ any fun.
I shit you not, I felt myself breaking through in my dream. Short story long, I stayed up the rest of the night drinking water and Gatorade and peeing off the porch. An endless cycle.
haha
creeper edible cottonmouth is not a good time

I usually lay off the edibles for months after I make that mistake

Handfuls huh? I may have met you in the spirit realm

For the record you seem like a real good dude

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
haha
creeper edible cottonmouth is not a good time

I usually lay off the edibles for months after I make that mistake

Handfuls huh? I may have met you in the spirit realm

For the record you seem like a real good dude
It had been years between doses when that went down. I generally don’t fuck with pot because I just get paranoid and never enjoy myself. I’ll get down on the high cbd and REAL low THC stuff from time to time.

Anyone that enjoys lever guns is good in my book. ?

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
It has also been ages since I used psychedelics. They were utilized more than necessary in my younger years, so I served my time so to speak. They honestly don’t sound interesting to me anymore, but I have the memories. I have micro dosed shrooms a couple of times, and for lack of a better word it was therapeutic. But I don’t really care to go balls deep anymore.

I keep my drinking in check, and I mostly use edibles so I can actually sleep. It is pretty rare that I get drunk or super goofy on edibles. Fucking old man lol. These days I have found that if I am stressed out, substances only cause me anxiety if overdone, so the opposite of relaxing or unwinding.

I am much more reserved at this point in my life - wife and young son, running a business etc. But I could still take you for a ride if you wanted to ?

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
It had been years between doses when that went down. I generally don’t fuck with pot because I just get paranoid and never enjoy myself. I’ll get down on the high cbd and REAL low THC stuff from time to time.

Anyone that enjoys lever guns is good in my book. ?
I smoke most days a week(low potency stuff) and I don't fuck with edibles, I only tiptoe into that realm on rare occasion...that is dangerous territory

We just made a salve that used an ounce of .56%THC 14.57%CBD cannabis, has a lot of other stuff in it and is good for sore joints and stuff like that. Mostly we give the salve to our old parents, they actually request us to make it lol.

We eat CBD dummies all the time, makes me sleep better and helps the aging body...plus I love gummies.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
It has also been ages since I used psychedelics. They were utilized more than necessary in my younger years, so I served my time so to speak. They honestly don’t sound interesting to me anymore, but I have the memories. I have micro dosed shrooms a couple of times, and for lack of a better word it was therapeutic. But I don’t really care to go balls deep anymore.

I keep my drinking in check, and I mostly use edibles so I can actually sleep. It is pretty rare that I get drunk or super goofy on edibles. Fucking old man lol. These days I have found that if I am stressed out, substances only cause me anxiety if overdone, so the opposite of relaxing or unwinding.

I am much more reserved at this point in my life - wife and young son, running a business etc. But I could still take you for a ride if you wanted to ?
I hear ya.
My days of dropping liquid and gel tabs are long over.
I am curious about micro dosing though. I think it might be beneficial for my anxiety and occasional bouts of depression. I just worry because everything always evolves into abuse and dependence with me. Always.

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
I hear ya.
I am curious about micro dosing though. I think it might be beneficial for my anxiety and occasional bouts of depression. I just worry because everything always evolves into abuse and dependence with me. Always.
I can relate to/sympathize with this whole post

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I hear ya.
IMO micro dosing does not evolve into abuse unless you are trying to escape your life...which microdosing will reveal to you is not a viable option

Very effective for anxiety and depression, sadly not legal in most states yet

I honestly think they can change you for the better in moderation

sgotwalks

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
All of them at the same motherfucking time! I would probably be the first one tossed out the door and told to go home, but it would be fun to the end.

sgotwalks

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
IMO micro dosing does not evolve into abuse unless you are trying to escape your life...which microdosing will reveal to you is not a viable option

Very effective for anxiety and depression, sadly not legal in most states yet

I honestly think they can change you for the better in moderation
To be clear, I don't have depression or anxiety issues, I realized after reading these posts that I'm in a mood to be high on acid. I did acid several times in my teens and into my 20's, and I'm 51 now. A few years ago I had an old high school buddy drop into my little town for a visit, and I hadn't seen him in over 20 years. Coincidentally it had been about 20 years since my last acid trip and it was the furthest thing from my mind.

However, that weekend we had our annual music festival taking place in this tiny mountain village, and we were intending to drop in to check out the music and hang out on the beach. Earlier, while taking him for a tour around town, I rolled by a fellow named Wavey's place and it occurred to me that i could probably score a couple mushroom caps off this guy. It had only been a couple years since I last tried mushrooms, but after conferring with my buddy and us agreeing it might be fun, I dropped in on Wavey and he said "Nope! No mushrooms. I've got acid though!"

Fuck! After my buddy and I stared at each other, perplexed, for waht seemed like an eternity, I turned to Wavey and said "Fuck it! Let's go." He said he would dose us, on the house, but we had to take them right there in front of him, lol! We did. Then he slipped me an extra and said "Here. This one's for your wife."

Well holy shit.... I we returned home, and I said to my wife, "Guess what we just did?"

"What did you do?"

"ACID!"

"You did what? Acid?"

"Yep. Wavey send ne home for you if you want it." Now my wife hadn't done acid in 20 years either. In fact, the last time we did acid it was together, and we were on an innertube in the middle of a BC lake while working in the mountains and staying in a bush camp, and it was our Friday night and the entire crew was on acid, and there was a meteor shower that night, and maybe even a full moon. It was a fucked up special kind of night, and we watched meteors on acid from an innertube on the lake, and it was memorable. So my wife looks at me and says "Let's see it?"

I was positive she would never consider taking acid at this stage in our lives. Especially now that she is the mayor of our tiny village, and we were on our way to the local annual music festival. Well she surprised me and dabbed that shit out of my hand with a wet finger tip, and slapped it onto her tongue. 'Game on now,' I thought. Off we went to the festival.

Mine was kicking in hard by the time we entered the gates, and immediately motherfucking small towners were passing by us and starting to chat up my wife about some local politics shit. I ditched so fast one way, my buddy went another, and my wife help her own with whatever bullshit. It was hours before we all connected again. I just know that I found some rasta dudes playing bongo drums in a circle on the beach, and I walked into the middle of their circle and sat down, letting them know that I was feeling pretty smashed on acid, and I wasn't going anywhere for a while. I just knew nobody I didn't want to see would find me there.

I remember having to piss so bad, and being mad that the sun was taking so long to go down because i wanted to walk across the busy field to the port'o'johns and take a leak. I held that piss for the longest time, and when i finally made my move, my 12 year old daughter and her friends came running up out of nowhere asking for hot dog money. FUCK! I forgot my kids would be here.

Eventually, the chaos dissipated and I did some of the greatest dancing of my life that night. At least that's how I remember it.

Nobody will read all ^ that shit, but it was fun to recall that day and relive it while typing it out. In reality, I've probably done my last acid trip ever, and that one was it. Buuuut, never say never.