General TMMAC folks you'd choose to kick it with

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
All of them at the same motherfucking time! I would probably be the first one tossed out the door and told to go home, but it would be fun to the end.
We'd be telling prison & war stories until we got I'll from reminiscing & competing, which would happen naturally at hour marker 3.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
It would be far easier to list the people I wouldn’t kick it with than the people I would. I sincerely really like most of you fuckers.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
It would be far easier to list the people I wouldn’t kick it with than the people I would. I sincerely really like most of you fuckers.
Name them then...

I wanna know who you thinks a cunt

rmenergy

Posting Machine
Mar 27, 2021
Another list.......................................................................................................................

In reality I'm a pretty boring person these days. I've given up my hobbies/interests to focus on and advancing my career, plan for retirement goals & raise my family. Anymore smoking the occasional cigar & having a paired drink would be about it for me. Most would never know but I paid for the majority of college by breeding my own F1 strain of marijuana from two old school P1's & selling the clones to dispensaries. Was really into cars(still am on the DL). Had about 100k into a '66 Mustang(lost my ass on that) that I sold to fund the build of my son's '66 Bronco(am FAR ahead on this one). On a smaller scale I still collect & restore vintage car & home audio gear. Retirement plan should allow me to easily move back to a foggy little fishing town, build a fun project car again & fuck off doing whatever I want on that particular day.

Taking the above into account, I'd have to say MMAPlaywright @MMAPlaywright would be the one I'd first pick. Quiet, similar points in careers, probably similar end goals to attain.

Have a feeling many would be fine to have a beer with & shoot the shit for a bit though.

MMAPlaywright

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Another list.......................................................................................................................

In reality I'm a pretty boring person these days. I've given up my hobbies/interests to focus on and advancing my career, plan for retirement goals & raise my family. Anymore smoking the occasional cigar & having a paired drink would be about it for me. Most would never know but I paid for the majority of college by breeding my own F1 strain of marijuana from two old school P1's & selling the clones to dispensaries. Was really into cars(still am on the DL). Had about 100k into a '66 Mustang(lost my ass on that) that I sold to fund the build of my son's '66 Bronco(am FAR ahead on this one). On a smaller scale I still collect & restore vintage car & home audio gear. Retirement plan should allow me to easily move back to a foggy little fishing town, build a fun project car again & fuck off doing whatever I want on that particular day.

Taking the above into account, I'd have to say MMAPlaywright @MMAPlaywright would be the one I'd first pick. Quiet, similar points in careers, probably similar end goals to attain.

Have a feeling many would be fine to have a beer with & shoot the shit for a bit though.
This is the best post I have ever read, particularly that part about me.

MMAPlaywright

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015

And I think you’re probably correct.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Yeah, when the screen goes away so does about half of a person's ability to tough talk. Even the people who come on here just to act like cunts I don't have any sort of deep seeded issue with. Granted, someone wishing I die in a house fire isn't cool, but whatevs.

rmenergy

Posting Machine
Mar 27, 2021
Yeah, when the screen goes away so does about half of a person's ability to tough talk. Even the people who come on here just to act like cunts I don't have any sort of deep seeded issue with. Granted, someone wishing I die in a house fire isn't cool, but whatevs.
I don't know. I'm probably more polite online than in person. I've offered at least one person on the OG a one way ticket out of the US on me. Have done the same in person at least half a dozen times when people want to have a political conversation and then become emotional wrecks(I'll rarely ever bring up politics in social situations). At work I try my best to be "firm yet fair". My crew tends to appreciate it but I've also had complaints from facility operators to their chiefs that I'm "mean" lol. I call out the bs because in this business people can die if mistakes are made. My position would be the federal equivalent of a GS13 or 14 or the remote real-time tactical commander in a military warfare situation so it's necessary. Outside of work I try to act the same way as I do online. I try to have patience but after a while you're going to encounter something you may wish you hadn't.

M

member 1013

I don't know. I'm probably more polite online than in person. I've offered at least one person on the OG a one way ticket out of the US on me. Have done the same in person at least half a dozen times when people want to have a political conversation and then become emotional wrecks(I'll rarely ever bring up politics in social situations). At work I try my best to be "firm yet fair". My crew tends to appreciate it but I've also had complaints from facility operators to their chiefs that I'm "mean" lol. I call out the bs because in this business people can die if mistakes are made. My position would be the federal equivalent of a GS13 or 14 or the remote real-time tactical commander in a military warfare situation so it's necessary. Outside of work I try to act the same way as I do online. I try to have patience but after a while you're going to encounter something you may wish you hadn't.
Buy me a plane ticket

rmenergy

Posting Machine
Mar 27, 2021
Buy me a plane ticket
Are you going to start antagonizing people with non-sensical arguments just to be a cunt on a regular basis? That's how my one offer came about on the OG. It was never responded to. It was also termed with a never to return clause. Have a feeling you're just looking for a vacation on me ;)