Sports TMMAC Football (Soccer) Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
The first 2 yards are in the brain!

Always liked this player.
Cunta Conte has worked with him before. Obviously has a plan for him.

I'm curious to see who forest bring in. The owner has vowed to spend, but on the right players.

Probably be from the relegated teams. I wonder if my pub opposite pride will show the matches? The one I'm in now definitely won't.

Also curious as to how haaland gets on. Werner was a beast in the bundas but premier League hasn't really worked out for him.

M

member 1013

Its Pina Zahavi stinking the place up and 'motivating' his clients to make him money.

Its fair if lewa says after 8 years he wants to try something new, but he signed a contract nonetheless and usually was very professional before Zahavi got his hands on him. Same thing already happened with Alaba, Zahavi became his agent and next thing you know Zahavi is using media and lies to break up the player and club, and Alaba is gone.

Generally the agent money and power is absolutely ridiculous right now.

@Lars reign in your boy.
i don’t even know wtf u two fruitcakes are talking about

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
In a way it is. English media and fans are fickle beasts. The players and Southgate will get torn apart from every angle, hopefully driving them on to do better in future. I couldn't give a fuck, this nations league is pointless. World cup and euros are different.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
He has the best squad we've had in a long time, and most of them play in 4-3-3 for their club teams. So, he insists on playing a back 5 with two defensive midfielders and looking to win from setpeices.

We are doing well despite having him as a manager, not because he brings anything to the team. We're one of the favourites and should play like it, not play like Burnley.