Sports TMMAC Football (Soccer) Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Fucking California. So Arsenal have a last chance at winning something and I have to be plonked on a stool at my Arsenal bar by 08:30 on Sunday. Fuck. Against City too.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Fucking California. So Arsenal have a last chance at winning something and I have to be plonked on a stool at my Arsenal bar by 08:30 on Sunday. Fuck. Against City too.
Man City gonna thump them anyway. They are gonna be proper pissed at dropping that match to Wigan.

Probably blow the Arsenholes out 1-0
:D

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Man City gonna thump them anyway. They are gonna be proper pissed at dropping that match to Wigan.

Probably blow the Arsenholes out 1-0
:D
You and I are going to have a falling out, sunshine. After us losing to fucking Spurs I actually think we might have this.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
You and I are going to have a falling out, sunshine. After us losing to fucking Spurs I actually think we might have this.
Isn't Tottenham ahead of Arsenal in the standings? I can't imagine them defeating Arsenal was all that much of a surprise

Also - You do know that I know nothing about what I'm talking about right?

Last edited:

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Isn't Tottenham ahead or Arsenal in the standings? I can't imagine them defeating Arsenal was all that much of a surprise

Best you bloody well don’t. You should watch it on Sunday though, it will probably be a foood game.
You bitch ; )

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Best you bloody well don’t. You should watch it on Sunday though, it will probably be a foood game.
You bitch ; )
They aren't games.
They are matches.

Even I know that. You've been Americanized.

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
did City lose at FA Cup? what was the story with that game? it was at home right?

I'll root for Arsenal but they'll lose for sure...

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Isn't Tottenham ahead or Arsenal in the standings? I can't imagine them defeating Arsenal was all that much of a surprise

We beat them at home, they beat us at home.

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017

I was getting worried, reading your previous posts I briefly considered putting you on ignore to ensure I didn't catch any stray kickball talk in other threads

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
I was getting worried, reading your previous posts I briefly considered putting you on ignore to ensure I didn't catch any stray kickball talk in other threads
It took me 10 minutes to figure out what she meant by "Spurs"

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I wss hoping PSG would win just so the next round would be more exciting they always seem to just fall a lottle bit short of putting together a champion team looks like real madrid will win the title again.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
mohamed salah is a beast he definitely studied from the book of messi he could give liverpool a chance to win in the champions league.