Sports TMMAC Football (Soccer) Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Apparently erling haaland is off to city. 63 million plus agent fees.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
A bargain.
His dad used to play for forest.

Think ive only been to 2 forest games. I had a forest shirt too, just had no connection with them as a fan. When I worked in the pub a lot of the dudes who came in were big forest fans and had cool tales to tell me from the 70s/80s about being hooligans. They were old now but they sure liked telling me about it, I think they knew I liked em so they would always tell me em.

I actually nearly got in a fight with some hooligans. I was actually off work for the week because I'd absolutely got the fuck knocked out of me by a gang the week before, and I was just about able to get about again. Well me and my mate went to watch my hometown play against another local town in some cup. It was at meadow lane (notts county) and I'd never been. I didn't know where to get in, as we are trying to find the way in we happened across a bunch of dudes in stone Island uniforms also looking for the entrance. Opposite team. One of them said "I think we're supposed to fight now aren't we" but he was just fucking around and we all found the entrance together. So basically fuck all happened. I hope you liked that story

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I thought it was short for

That's what my old dog was like. Every fucking day when I got home he wants to fight. He was a wimp tho his bite couldn't break skin. I did get him to scare my ex a few times, he bore his teeth like that and was growling at her, she was terrified, it was funny.

Fucken stupid dog couldn't speak English, her fault for talking Mexican whenever I wasn't home. He got loose in wienerschnizle (hot dog fast food chain) and I was chasing the little fucker around the restaurant and subsequently threatening the employees that if they touch my dog I'll kill em.

My ex didn't like that one. She'd already banned me from getting him hotdogs as they gave him a bad arse. But fuck what she said, if he wants hotdogs I'll get him a hotdog.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
That's what my old dog was like. Every fucking day when I got home he wants to fight. He was a wimp tho his bite couldn't break skin. I did get him to scare my ex a few times, he bore his teeth like that and was growling at her, she was terrified, it was funny.

Fucken stupid dog couldn't speak English, her fault for talking Mexican whenever I wasn't home. He got loose in wienerschnizle (hot dog fast food chain) and I was chasing the little fucker around the restaurant and subsequently threatening the employees that if they touch my dog I'll kill em.

My ex didn't like that one. She'd already banned me from getting him hotdogs as they gave him a bad arse. But fuck what she said, if he wants hotdogs I'll get him a hotdog.

Can't bear yappy, bitey, aggressive little dogs.

I would have curb stomped the cunt.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Hahahahhahahahahhahahahabahabhahahababbabsbaabbabahahahgagahagahgahahahahhahahahahahahhahahaabahahhahahaah

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
If scum get the champions league place it's a fucking joke.

They are a shit team. A shit club and got utterly battered by an un doped team.

They were schooled tonight. They knew they would be and tried to physically injure our players.

A very low tactic... But scum is scum.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
While I think it was a foul, but those sort things happen every week in multiple games if they were all called we would set records.

Tacticly, I think Arteta hung Holding out to dry. We know he's not the fastest cb, then you've got to keep in mind that his rb, Cedric, is a defensive liability at times. Now you put that pair up against Kane and Son, two world class players, that's a recipe for disaster.

We should have matched you up, put an extra man in there with some combination of Holding, White, Cedric, Gabriel and Tomiyasu. It is what is though. Defeat was the worst of the three possibles routes we could have taken, but it's still in our hands.

Have fun with Burnley Sunday.

M

member 3289

Have fun with Burnley Sunday.
Thank you. Your well wishes helped propel us to victory. Now we only have last-place Norwich next Sunday, which is as close to a guaranteed victory as you can get.

Will the Goobers be able to escape Newcastle and Everton without a draw?

I have my doubts, personally.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I'm gonna headbutt this cunt in a minute. I was listening to a song I liked and they shut it off for this bollocks.

Fucken Liverpool scum.

M

member 3289

Arsenal is so shit they can only score goals for the opposing team