Sports TMMAC Football (Soccer) Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Just showed a little kid crying in the crowd.

I remember crying as a kid when England lost one time to Portugal. Must've been 15? Wasn't old enough to drink but the landlord let me and my mate have beers if my mates dad was there.

He used to sell sleeves of foreign woodbines cheap as well.

Liverpool 2-1

Those tears make for a perfect day of football bingo

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Just thinking about it. I must've been 10 ish first time I purchased a pint. Used to go to a miners welfare with my stepdad and all his buddies. They used to send me to the bar for em. The lady couldn't give fucks that I was a little kid. I think it was quite common in there. There was a fish man who would come in selling cockles and mussels and that was my treat for being good.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Thousands of fans on the pitch. Fucken dummies broke thier own goalposts

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Allison golden gloves award
Salah and that Chinese yid top scorers

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Guard of honour and massive reception for divok origi, who is leaving the club. A nice send off for him.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Wolves goalkeeper got attacked by fans rushing on the pitch.

The fuck is going on. This is happening a lot recently.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Glad to see Leeds survive. Man utd fans hate them and it's a fun city. I went there for my birthday to look at the war museum. They had shitloads of guns but my favourite was they had Napoleon and Wellingtons swords from Waterloo. Has some good bars too.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Wolves goalkeeper got attacked by fans rushing on the pitch.

The fuck is going on. This is happening a lot recently.

oi tink it was der villa keeper

Steven Gerrard claimed his goalkeeper, Robin Olsen, was “attacked” during a pitch invasion after Aston Villa lost 3-2 to Manchester City at the Etihad Stadium on Sunday, with the new Premier League champions issuing an apology for the assault.

Villa had led 2-0 until the 76th-minute before two goals from Ilkay Gündogan and Rodri swept City to the Premier League title, cancelling out strikes from Matty Cash and Philippe Coutinho for the visitors.

Fernandinho lifts the trophy
Manchester City win Premier League as Gündogan seals incredible fightback
Read more

When the final whistle went the pitch was flooded with home fans, engulfing both teams. Gerrard was asked if his players had escaped unscathed. “The answer is no. My goalkeeper was attacked. I think those questions should go to Pep and Manchester City,” said Villa’s manager.

It would appear that Olsen was struck on the back of the head, though Villa do not know if this was intentional, the club wishing to have any footage of the incident reviewed.

In a statement City said: “Manchester City would like to sincerely apologise to Aston Villa goalkeeper Robin Olsen, who was assaulted after the final whistle at today’s match when fans entered the pitch.

“The Club has launched an immediate investigation and once identified, the individual responsible will be issued with an indefinite stadium ban.”

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
CL final tomorrow, Liverpool vs Real Madrid!

Big Dummy @Big Dummy 30 day SN bet on the table. I'd take Liverpool to your Real, but if you wanna do a switcheroo I'm down too. In my mind it's a 50/50 game.

On paper maybe Liverpool is the favorite, but they have some injury woes and lost the national championship just a couple of days ago.
Plus, Real has beaten the odds at every point of the tournament this year. They are machines in important games.

Put up or shut up, wanker!

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
CL final tomorrow, Liverpool vs Real Madrid!

Big Dummy @Big Dummy 30 day SN bet on the table. I'd take Liverpool to your Real, but if you wanna do a switcheroo I'm down too. In my mind it's a 50/50 game.

On paper maybe Liverpool is the favorite, but they have some injury woes and lost the national championship just a couple of days ago.
Plus, Real has beaten the odds at every point of the tournament this year. They are machines in important games.

Put up or shut up, wanker!
Q @Qat , you son of a bitch!

You’re on.

I would never support those shandy quaffers from Liverpool, I’m a Tottingham man. Robbie Keane ride or die.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Mind you, all of my soccer knowledge comes from the 2002 World Cup.
I remember that one.

We got to the final and lost due to bullshit rules and a keeper error.

The US got into the quarters and lost to us.

The English again tried to convince themselves and everybody else that they actually got a shot (LOL), and failed miserably, again.