TMMAC Member AMA/Q&A: @LorenzosLateNightBootyGal

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
Please give a TMMAC welcome to Robbie Hart @LorenzosLateNightBootyGal who has graciously stepped up and placed his sensibilities on hold to satisfy our twisted invasion of every crevice of his life. Due to the time difference Gal will have until next Monday to answer all questions as his schedule permits.

How many years have you been married?

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
Your single encounter with black coochie. How did that come about? Friend, coworker, prostitute? Give me details please

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Your single encounter with black coochie. How did that come about? Friend, coworker, prostitute? Give me details please
One of my friends I worked with introduced me to his sister and she was hot and she had a boyfriend (white guy like me) and liked to cheat on him and make him jealous......it was nothing special only because it was one night and I can't recall much about it.......I got hammered and hammered her.....she let her boyfriend "accidentally" find my number and he called me and threatened me and I gave him my address so we could have a discussion but he never showed up.....

FeeO

You're all on steroids.
May 14, 2015
What's something that shouldn't bother you as much as it does, but it just does? For example, when my headphones snag on something and yank out of my ears, I react like Joe Pesci as a toddler. Do you have anything like that?

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
What male forum member do you trust the most alone in a hotel room with your wife? Who do you trust the least?

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
What's something that shouldn't bother you as much as it does, but it just does? For example, when my headphones snag on something and yank out of my ears, I react like Joe Pesci as a toddler. Do you have anything like that?
Many things but one is:
When I make 2 boiled eggs and the the film under the shell is stuck to the egg white and you can't peel the shell off without losing half the egg or having to spend 50 minutes salvaging what you can of the half that just won't quit

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
Also, if you live in England long enough, you will experience the roundabout idiot, when you have the right of way and someone pretends they didn't see you and pulls out right in front of you and turns their head and speeds off after making you almost kill everyone else because you have to stop when you normally wouldn't have.......hard to explain.....sorry I have to run, just had some chick named Rachel on periscope alert me that she's in the bath....automatic alert, not personal but have to see this :)

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
how many times has your dick gotten hard in the last 48 hours? were you looking at your periscope when they occurred?

Last edited:

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
on average, how long do you spend eating pussy leading up to full on sex? every had stinky poon and tell about the situation please?