TMMAC Member Fight Night (Psychotropic Wanderlust vs TQN)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Apr 3, 2015
Hey TMMAC!

teamquestnorth @teamquestnorth and myself have decided to settle our distaste for each other in the ring (or cage).

the fight takes place August 14th in Portland Oregon.

Any other members want to fight any other members for sport or call out anyone to test themselves? we can turn this into a 3 - 4 fight card instead of just us two.

planning on having the fights recorded and of course, posted here and youtube.

going to try and get some sponsors as well. but we will see how much response I get from members.

good luck TQN, you'll need it.

teamquestnorth @teamquestnorth

VS

Psychotropic Wanderlust @Psychotropic Wanderlust

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Perfect. I'm calling out FeeO @FeeO for 3 rounds of unarmed combat in the Pacific Northwest. I'll agree to her being able to utilize PRIDE rules while I'll stick with the unified set commonly used now in NA.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I would jump in and fight on this card but I'm in the uk.......and I will not fight a uk card/version as the one person everyone would like to see me fight would be Leigh @Leigh but it's not a fair fight.........they'd like to see him light me up for all of my smart comments.....I've watched his fights on fightpass and I would be seriously fucked, lol.

Apr 3, 2015
I would jump in and fight on this card but I'm in the uk.......and I will not fight a uk card/version as the one person everyone would like to see me fight would be Leigh @Leigh but it's not a fair fight.........they'd like to see him light me up for all of my smart comments.....I've watched his fights on fightpass and I would be seriously fucked, lol.
good on you man! you UKer's are always down to mix it up. and yeah, Leigh @Leigh is a fucking monster. same with ECC170 @ECC170 .

stielar

Posting Machine
Dec 30, 2015
oh my, so many questions:

1. Will you be wearing Reebok?
2. Does either one of you two train ufc?
3. Will it be broadcasted live in Europe or will I have to watch it on tape-delay?
4. Who's going to be cornering you guys?
5. Who's the ref going to be?
6. What are the odds for this one, I think I'd like to bet on one of you depending on the answers to my previous questions.

Apr 3, 2015

3. Will it be broadcasted live in Europe or will I have to watch it on tape-delay?
6. What are the odds for this one, I think I'd like to bet on one of you depending on the answers to my previous questions.
1) of course.

2) of course

3) of course

4) I am bringing my BJJ coach with me, he corners fighters here for Battlefield MMA. and I am looking to get a surprise guest appearance. lol.

5) so jobber

6) the odds are probably -110 for TQN.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
1) of course.

2) of course

3) of course

4) I am bringing my BJJ coach with me, he corners fighters here for Battlefield MMA. and I am looking to get a surprise guest appearance. lol.

5) so jobber

6) the odds are probably -110 for TQN.
Generous putting odds like that.
You could turn this into a little money maker for the site, $5 to watch, you take a cut they take a cut?

Apr 3, 2015
Generous putting odds like that.
You could turn this into a little money maker for the site, $5 to watch, you take a cut they take a cut?
I dont care to make any money. but if we did that would be cool lol!

I want to crush my opponent and take the Ronda Rousey approach afterwards...ie. laugh in his face.

:leftright:

stielar

Posting Machine
Dec 30, 2015
Ok thanks, if you don't mind answering some follow up questions:

1. How many rounds?
2. At what gym are you going to train? If anyone trains at AKA I don't want to get my hopes up only to see this cancelled due to injury.
3. Would you like me to take care of the decision making process regarding the choice of ring girls?
4. Is either one of you Russian? I like to bet on the Russian guys most of the time.
5. Will you go on some virtual tour, shit-talking each other to raise awareness for the fight?
6. Will you film some series of episodes talking about things that no one cares about, like how you spend your day, what kind of food you eat, or what kind of clothes you like to wear?

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

1) Only TMMAC gear will be allowed in the cage/ring for the fight and week leading into it for media events

2)Who cares

3)Expect TMMAC to be partnering with ZUFFA soon on FightPass for this event and many more

4) teamquestnorth @teamquestnorth will be fed burger bites by hippos between rounds while Psychotropic Wanderlust @Psychotropic Wanderlust will have his coach as stated above

5) To keep things neutral we will be flying out Priziesthorse @Priziesthorse to be the third man in.

6) Opening odds are as follows
TQN +535
RJJH -200
PM me me to send money.

Apr 3, 2015
Ok thanks, if you don't mind answering some follow up questions:

1. How many rounds?
2. At what gym are you going to train? If anyone trains at AKA I don't want to get my hopes up only to see this cancelled due to injury.
3. Would you like me to take care of the decision making process regarding the choice of ring girls?
4. Is either one of you Russian? I like to bet on the Russian guys most of the time.
5. Will you go on some virtual tour, shit-talking each other to raise awareness for the fight?
6. Will you film some series of episodes talking about things that no one cares about, like how you spend your day, what kind of food you eat, or what kind of clothes you like to wear?
1) to keep it amateur and fairly legal it will be either two 3 minute rounds or three 3 minute rounds.

2) I am training at my BJJ school. Pacific Top Team

3) yes, of course. I cant do everything

4) I am half russian and half french. second generation Canadian. take it as you want because the french cancels out the russian imo.

5) probably nothing more than this and contacting a few mma guys like Nate Quarry etc. teamquestnorth @teamquestnorth can get lindland out too that would be cool!

6) fuck no, do I look like a glamour kid to you?