TMMAC Member Fight Night (Psychotropic Wanderlust vs TQN)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Apr 3, 2015
No problem bro, I am more of the type to sit in quiet unless I am fighting. There are some spots around Mae Sot I'd like to see though, we don't really need a guide but could bring one of my tribal friends along. I don't think you need to worry much about saving money bro. I'll put 3 people up in BKK and ganja is always free with me.
its more of money to get there than spend there really. and the time to take on vacation, dont want to go there just for a week kind of thing. but its on the list! bank on it!

Left Hook Larry

3x Undisputed Monsters Champ/King of Buttertooths
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
that sounds like something I should start saving for! I would love to go on a great hike with some opium and Kratom! hiking is my jam. I fucking love it. I hit the trails a couple times a week. I just did a 12km hike on Saturday morning and it was awesome. lots of elevation gain though. like 400m.
"Maple tourist found dead in woods, Sweden expat main suspect in this case"

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
It's been hard to find a venue for this fight. As I figured, most people are not interested because of insurance issue.

Only found one taker so far, will provide everything including doctor but want a grand.

This is somewhat of an unusual request but I have thought it over. We will handle the cleaning, provide a doctor, waivers and reserve the academy for August 14th. This will cost about $1000. Let us know if that works for you.
-Gym guy

Again, might just be easier to set up something in a field.

Apr 3, 2015
It's been hard to find a venue for this fight. As I figured, most people are not interested because of insurance issue.

Only found one taker so far, will provide everything including doctor but want a grand.

This is somewhat of an unusual request but I have thought it over. We will handle the cleaning, provide a doctor, waivers and reserve the academy for August 14th. This will cost about $1000. Let us know if that works for you.
-Gym guy

okay. we might have to go in another direction. I will also look into places etc.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

-Gym guy

I understand these gym's position, but it sucks for teamquestnorth @teamquestnorth Psychotropic Wanderlust @Psychotropic Wanderlust. These guys just wanna bang bro.

FeeO

You're all on steroids.
May 14, 2015
Perfect. I'm calling out FeeO @FeeO for 3 rounds of unarmed combat in the Pacific Northwest. I'll agree to her being able to utilize PRIDE rules while I'll stick with the unified set commonly used now in NA.

I was born down. You know this.

FeeO

You're all on steroids.
May 14, 2015
How are you? Long time no speak.

Birdwatcher will eat grill shots all day long coming from Feeo's shots.....
Pretty good thanks! Had some real life intrude for awhile and am happy to be back. Missed my dudes. How are you?

(Don't really wanna fight my homie BirdWatcher, but he better not get between me and that belt.)

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Pretty good thanks! Had some real life intrude for awhile and am happy to be back. Missed my dudes. How are you?

(Don't really wanna fight my homie BirdWatcher, but he better not get between me and that belt.)
He's scared and will run.........everything ok with you?

FeeO

You're all on steroids.
May 14, 2015
He's scared and will run.........everything ok with you?
It is now thanks. Extended family drama intruding on my dramafree life! By the end I was just muttering threats in a Joanna Champion voice. Which I will use to threaten BirdWatcher if he persists in his suicidal callout.

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
It is now thanks. Extended family drama intruding on my dramafree life! By the end I was just muttering threats in a Joanna Champion voice. Which I will use to threaten BirdWatcher if he persists in his suicidal callout.
Glad everything is ok, please punish birdwatcher as he stalks my posts and hangs on waiting for a 6 page response like an English teacher.......

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Women, dinosaurs, and the violence of the octagon.
Jan 8, 2016
I just joined up at Golds gym so now youre double fucked.

Brand new gym, top of the line equiptment etc....

Im already starting to notice explosive all natty gains.
*NavyTwink walks into Gold's Gym*
"What's up, turds? Direct me to the steroid aisle!"
*Crickets*
*NavyTwink exits Gold's Gym*

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015

-Gym guy

Daniel, please tell me there isn't a problem?

If so, I'm going to have to talk to my wife and set this up in the UK......I don't want to talk to my wife, so tell me we are still ok?