Society TMMAC Q-Tards?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
IIRC, he claimed to see some type of vessel exit the water & take flight. could be wrong. not outside the realm of possibility IMO.
True. Could have been some kind of classified tech, which is what I think he was eluding to as he got older.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Ehhhh I would argue they aren't crystal clear though.
I'll give you one more, but after that you're on your own. I've done my share in good faith. Been scrolling through the entire archive to find this one picture. It was the most convincing Q/Trump connection imo.

Daglord

Posting Machine
Jan 26, 2015
That the connection between Q and Trump is not a coincidence. I'll find a better one, but you fuckers are hard to convince...
I've been back & forth on Qanonsense for years, it will at least take something good.

those proofs don't prove legitimacy IMO. if anything, it's further proof of a psyop being put on by Trump's inner circle & social media team. someone like Flynn specifically, coordinated by Stone, etc.

Q's numerous, failed predictions easily disprove it's legitimacy.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I'll give you one more, but after that you're on your own. I've done my share in good faith. Been scrolling through the entire archive to find this one picture. It was the most convincing Q/Trump connection imo.
I will give it my full attention once I put my son to bed.

M

member 1013

What is more likely? That Dan Scavino jr. posted that and then one of the trolls that runs the q account lifted it and reposted on 8chan, or that Dan Scavino jr. is the bigly top secret q and posted this on his Twitter and then on 8 chan as an ultra clandestine Easter egg that only the most scholarly could debunk? I am with IschKabibble @IschKabibble here

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
What is more likely? That Dan Scavino jr. posted that and then one of the trolls that runs the q account lifted it and reposted on 8chan, or that Dan Scavino jr. is the bigly top secret q and posted this on his Twitter and then on 8 chan as an ultra clandestine Easter egg that only the most scholarly could debunk? I am with IschKabibble @IschKabibble here
I think scenario A is more plausible. Why would Q out himself like that?

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
And the reverse, when Dan Scavino posts Q material to his personal Twitter account?

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
And the reverse, when Dan Scavino posts Q material to his personal Twitter account?
Isn't it much more plausible that he, in his official capacity, was rolling around with Trump and took the picture himself? Trump loves tweeting, why wouldn't he have his official Twitter guy with him?

The Pendulum

AI Posting
Dec 30, 2015
Isn't it much more plausible that he, in his official capacity, was rolling around with Trump and took the picture himself? Trump loves tweeting, why wouldn't he have his official Twitter guy with him?
From earlier in this thread.
Qpost 4527 - qanon.pub :: posts by ? (for people wondering about Scavino)

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 6ad4b3 No.9750369 ?
Jun 25 2020 23:07:20 (EST)
Anonymous ID: 42c812 No.9750276 ?
Jun 25 2020 23:00:33 (EST)
ClipboardImage.png⬇
View attachment 20553
Wow!!! Another 0 delta.
>>9750276
3 seconds.
Dan is to blame.
Q

The Pendulum

AI Posting
Dec 30, 2015
Spunq got Qd for a link to this.

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 208ed4 No.9778955 ?
Jun 28 2020 15:18:28 (EST)

View: https://twitter.com/TheSpunQ/status/1277331318389592065?

If the news is untrustworthy, corrupt, controlled, and simply an extension [arm] of the [D] party…
How do you circumvent? [controlled lines of comm [propaganda]]
How do you communicate directly with the people?
Backchannels are important.
Information warfare.
Knowledge is >power<
Q

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Ugh, Trump and his team are retweeting all kinds of shit, how is that supposed to be convincing proof they are really connected?

And since they have no problem currying favor with literally anyone that will fit into their short-term interest, it's not surprising they would do it with Q-anon as well. For a guy like that, it's a smart move.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Ugh, Trump and his team are retweeting all kinds of shit, how is that supposed to be convincing proof they are really connected?

And since they have no problem currying favor with literally anyone that will fit into their short-term interest, it's not surprising they would do it with Q-anon as well. For a guy like that, it's a smart move.
Dude
Trump eats curry for Breakfast