Society TMMAC Q-Tards?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
And?

She's still representing Flynn, which is why it was interesting she stepped in with Guiliani to do so much public speaking.

Chances are, it's a Dominion link to the Clinton's. So no, she still wouldn't be represting Trump, it would be for Flynn.

Not like there's a number of those links out in plain view. Or a Chinese interest in Guyana. Which, coincidentally, was the first place Dominion was involved in with their Clinton DELIAN project.

Define "Crimes of Dominion" for me.
you are a moron.

if you had a brain you‘d be dangerous.

im sorry but if if owned this site I would ban you.

you are so thick.

im sorry you have and are losing a period of your life where it could be spent having fun. But you are an idiot

i genuinely appreciate you. You genuinely make me feel better about myself.

thank you

do not stop idiot.

The Pendulum

AI Posting
Dec 30, 2015
you are a moron.

you are so thick.

im sorry you have and are losing a period of your life where it could be spent having fun. But you are an idiot

thank you

do not stop idiot.
Fine, I'll define it myself.

Pdf warning.

"‘Crime of dominion’
The framing of sexual abuse as a crime of dominion was conceptually developed by Campbell (2015). Crimes of dominion are those in which power, status and privilege are seen to play a role in how, why and against whom the crime is committed."

"Borrowing from Campbell’s (2015) notion of ‘crimes of dominion’, the inequalities of sex, age, class and disability can be explored with reference to power in ways that challenge psychopathological models which individualise those who are victims and survivors and those who are perpetrators of child sexual abuse."

Funny, right?

Crimes against children. I wonder if there was Fox graphic about that with the Clinton's?

Oh.

images (33).jpeg

You know you've picked the wrong side, right?

The Pendulum

AI Posting
Dec 30, 2015
you are a moron.

you are so thick.

thank you

do not stop idiot.
EnefLI-W4AAjqsG.jpeg

View: https://youtu.be/EF8GhC-T_Mo

Attachments

The Pendulum

AI Posting
Dec 30, 2015
"we haven't done anything yet and we are not part of anything... But it will be epic like I've said for a long time! So give me moneeeeeeey my fanboys."
Oh, totally different than yet another Actblue fundraiser?

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1329878933043515392

Because apparently 400 Million isn't enough.

"Democratic nominee Joe Biden announced late Wednesday that his campaign brought in $383 million during September, slightly more than he raised in his record-smashing August."

With his campaign manager tweeting that they raised over $400 million.

Last edited:

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Oh, totally different than yet another Actblue fundraiser?

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1329878933043515392

Because apparently 400 Million isn't enough.

"Democratic nominee Joe Biden announced late Wednesday that his campaign brought in $383 million during September, slightly more than he raised in his record-smashing August."

With his campaign manager tweeting that they raised over $400 million.
But what about... Haha.

Though you are right in the fact that there aren't any Biden cultists around to make fun of. I take what I can get.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
I hope nobody is nuking anyone and no biblical plagues will be happening.

Why does American politics sound like a lame rap song lately?

The Pendulum

AI Posting
Dec 30, 2015
So still nothing official from her.... Do we know if she even put that statement out?
No twitter statement as far as I'm aware. Closest to anything outside a 12 hour ban, if that's where it stops.

Here's Flynn himself tweeting a link to her same statement, if through a proxy.

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/GenFlynn/status/1330772138190655488

She's his lawyer, I'd trust him tweeting the same statement as his brother, if its word for word with what I already posted.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
No twitter statement as far as I'm aware. Closest to anything outside a 12 hour ban, if that's where it stops.

Here's Flynn himself tweeting a link to her same statement, if through a proxy.

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/GenFlynn/status/1330772138190655488

She's his lawyer, I'd trust him tweeting the same statement as his brother, if its word for word with what I already posted.
So allegedly this was sent out as an email to supporters. Is she fund raising or something?

redneck

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I'm not a Q believer but I did like the mythology around it, and they brought attention to a lot of real issues, such as pizza gate and child trafficking. But it was mostly just good trolling and they completely lost me when they came out with the JFK jr theory. As much as I want to believe that JFK jr faked his own death so that he could work with Trump and help him become President and avenge his father's murder, it just didn't seem legit to me.

That and the 30 days of darkness, where all electricity would black out, except for TV and radio signals that would be taken over by Q, and thousands of children would be released from underground tunnels run by the global elite. Hillary, Oprah, Ellen, Hanks...and others will all be shackled and marched in front of the cameras, before going to Gitmo. When it didn't happen, they said that it was all a metaphor.

I love the thought that went into it though.

The Storm is coming.

Trust the plan.

Last edited:

redneck

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
One thing that proves Q is not a complete joke, is the way that the mainstream media and the Democrats did their best to demonize it and ridicule it. And big tech purged most of the Q groups.

Obviously they are correct about some things.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
I'm not a Q believer but I did like the mythology around it, and they brought attention to a lot of real issues, such as pizza gate and child trafficking. But it was mostly just good trolling and they completely lost me when they came out with the JFK jr theory. As much as I want to believe that JFK jr faked his own death so that he could work with Trump and help him become President and avenge his father's murder, it just didn't seem legit to me.

That and the 30 days of darkness, where all electricity would black out, except for TV and radio signals that would be taken over by Q, and thousands of children would be released from underground tunnels run by the global elite. Hillary, Oprah, Ellen, Hanks...and others will all be shackled and marched in front of the cameras, before going to Gitmo. When it didn't happen, they said that it was all a metaphor.

I love the thought that went into it though.

The Storm is coming.

Trust the plan.

Still one of my favorite threads:

I like actual Q posts but it's the "Anon Group" that runs wild with their own theories and takes people off the right path.

Lot of misdirection..

The Pendulum

AI Posting
Dec 30, 2015

M

member 3289

Fine, I'll define it myself.

Pdf warning.

"‘Crime of dominion’
The framing of sexual abuse as a crime of dominion was conceptually developed by Campbell (2015). Crimes of dominion are those in which power, status and privilege are seen to play a role in how, why and against whom the crime is committed."

"Borrowing from Campbell’s (2015) notion of ‘crimes of dominion’, the inequalities of sex, age, class and disability can be explored with reference to power in ways that challenge psychopathological models which individualise those who are victims and survivors and those who are perpetrators of child sexual abuse."

Funny, right?

Crimes against children. I wonder if there was Fox graphic about that with the Clinton's?

Oh.

View attachment 21230

You know you've picked the wrong side, right?
Your high school teachers read this post and are begging you to return to finish your education. They said, "42 is not too old."