Society TMMAC Q-Tards?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 1013

As someone who's been living in a small town for most of his adult life, I assure you that number is at least so. I'm not even talking just white people, some of the most virulent racist shit I've heard is from Mexicans. Black people are often super racist towards Asians, and vice versa, the asians say awful shit about blacks. I dont know what America you think you are living in.
Neither of those guys are American, they just wish it were so

Tuc Ouiner

Posting Machine
May 19, 2016
Somebody just told me (I'm from/living in Alaska) that Paul (the Polar Bear) Varelans passed away about 8 days ago. He was in UFC 6,7,8, I believe. He was one of the coolest people I ever got to meet. I worked at a Boys and Girls Home in Fairbanks, Ak a few years back and asked him to talk to the kids-- I ran into him at the grocery store. He talked to the kids about bullying and how his dad used to beat his ass all the time. He really connected with them. Made their day.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Somebody just told me (I'm from/living in Alaska) that Paul (the Polar Bear) Varelans passed away about 8 days ago. He was in UFC 6,7,8, I believe. He was one of the coolest people I ever got to meet. I worked at a Boys and Girls Home in Fairbanks, Ak a few years back and asked him to talk to the kids-- I ran into him at the grocery store. He talked to the kids about bullying and how his dad used to beat his ass all the time. He really connected with them. Made their day.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
i love reading through these to find out where the absolute fucktardedness happened.

“I could not tell you,” DeMeo replied. “The end of year data I used was the CDC’s data as of Dec 26, and that was a figure of 2 million 900,000 deaths from all causes with 301,679 deaths from Covid. I went to Our World In Data—they have a dynamic, interactive graph. You can hold your mouse over any part of the graph, and it will show you the numbers. That’s how I got my numbers. It did not have this massive data dump. There was nothing like that.”
right there. peak fucktardedness.

The Pendulum

AI Posting
Dec 30, 2015
if the internet is to be believed you can sell the foreskins to ellen she uses it as a face cream.
That's been a "tabloid secret" for like 20 years.

Not specifically for Ellens products, but foreskin, umbilical cord and placenta face creams have been around for a long time.

ender852

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2015
Báthory has been labeled by Guinness World Records as the most prolific female murderer,[2] though the precise number of her victims is debated. Báthory and four collaborators were accused of torturing and killing hundreds of young girls and women between 1590 and 1610.[3] The highest number of victims cited during Báthory's trial was 650. However, this number comes from the claim by a servant girl named Susannah that Jakab Szilvássy, Báthory's court official, had seen the figure in one of Báthory's private books. The book was never revealed, and Szilvássy never mentioned it in his testimony.[4] Despite the evidence against Báthory, her family's importance kept her from facing execution. She was imprisoned in December 1610 within Čahtice Castle, in Upper Hungary (now Slovakia).

The stories of Báthory's sadistic serial murders are verified by the testimony of more than 300 witnesses and survivors as well as physical evidence and the presence of horribly mutilated dead, dying and imprisoned girls found at the time of her arrest.[5] Stories describing Báthory's vampiric tendencies, such as the tale that she bathed in the blood of virgins to retain her youth, were generally recorded years after her death, and are considered unreliable. Her story quickly became part of national folklore, and her infamy persists to this day.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
As the smartest guy on the forum can you break that down for us normies?
Essentially a “Block chain” is a growing list of records, called blocks, that are linked using cryptography.

What I find most interesting about block chains is that each block contains a cryptographic hash of the previous block,[6] a timestamp, and transaction data (generally represented as a Merkle tree).

it’s also interesting that by design, a blockchain is resistant to modification of its data. This is because once recorded, the data in any given block cannot be altered retroactively without alteration of all subsequent blocks.