Society TMMAC Q-Tards?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Report: China, Russia fueling QAnon conspiracy theories
Foreign-based actors, principally in China and Russia, are spreading online disinformation rooted in QAnon conspiracy theories, fueling a movement that has become a mounting domestic terrorism threat, according to new analysis of online propaganda by a security firm.

The analysis by the Soufan Center, a New York-based research firm focused on national security threats, found that nearly one-fifth of 166,820 QAnon-related Facebook posts between January 2020 and the end of February 2021 originated from overseas administrators.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Report: China, Russia fueling QAnon conspiracy theories
Foreign-based actors, principally in China and Russia, are spreading online disinformation rooted in QAnon conspiracy theories, fueling a movement that has become a mounting domestic terrorism threat, according to new analysis of online propaganda by a security firm.

The analysis by the Soufan Center, a New York-based research firm focused on national security threats, found that nearly one-fifth of 166,820 QAnon-related Facebook posts between January 2020 and the end of February 2021 originated from overseas administrators.
thats what the reptilian adrenaline-drinking insiders WANT you to think

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
I don't condone striking a woman and I can honestly say
I've never even thought about doing so above the occasional
urge to "mush" my girlfriend in the face for yapping too much
but...

Marjorie's face just makes me want to walk up and punch it
It's gotta be the "deep south" face that @Lars talks about. Her daughters are nice...