Society TMMAC Q-Tards?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
1 in 6?

America really does have a mental health problem.

1 in 6 believes U.S. run by Satan-worshipping pedophiles
Recent survey paints a troubling picture of Americans increasingly becoming unhinged from reality and embracing conspiracy theories about child abduction and stolen elections
The number increases to a 97% among those who trust far-right outlets like the One America News Network and Newsmax.
One in five Americans also believe in the core tenet of the QAnon conspiracy that “there is a storm coming,” while one in six believe the United States government is controlled by a group of Satan-worshipping pedophiles who run a global child sex-trafficking ring.

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
1 in 6?

Recent survey paints a troubling picture of Americans increasingly becoming unhinged from reality and embracing conspiracy theories about child abduction and stolen elections
The number increases to a 97% among those who trust far-right outlets like the One America News Network and Newsmax.
One in five Americans also believe in the core tenet of the QAnon conspiracy that “there is a storm coming,” while one in six believe the United States government is controlled by a group of Satan-worshipping pedophiles who run a global child sex-trafficking ring.
Yeah, those 5 out of 6 who don't believe that there are a bunch of nonces in the upper reached of the political system need their heads examined.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Yeah, those 5 out of 6 who don't believe that there are a bunch of nonces in the upper reached of the political system need their heads examined.
A bunch.. yes.

But all cooperating.. eating children… lizard people… come on man.

But then again Qanon is ripe with pedophiles within its own ranks. Wasn’t some pervert pedo Qtard arrested just last week?

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
A bunch.. yes.

But all cooperating.. eating children… lizard people… come on man.

But then again Qanon is ripe with pedophiles within its own ranks. Wasn’t some pervert pedo Qtard arrested just last week?
There are pedos in all walks of life (unfortunately). I don't think any one group or political party can be singled out in that regard, apart from the Catholic church of course which is rife with pedos and their enablers.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
They do their own research… and since they both don’t have and don’t know how to source a reference, they do that dumb shit.
I wonder if there is a switch to turn off bots like Freeloading Rusty @Freeloading Rusty

These bots are deployed across the net, example ..

"A "bot" script that had been active that scraped posts on 4chan from various boards including /pol/, as well as previous posts within CBTS threads. The bots spammed unrelated and irrelevant posts very quickly to degrade, discourage, demoralize, confuse the contributors, and ennerve the moderation to the point that the discussion threads would be prohibited on this topic.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
I wonder if there is a switch to turn off bots like Freeloading Rusty @Freeloading Rusty like the "A "bot" script that had been active that scraped posts on 4chan from various boards including /pol/, as well as previous posts within CBTS threads. The bots spammed unrelated and irrelevant posts very quickly to degrade, discourage, demoralize, confuse the contributors, and ennerve the moderation to the point that the discussion threads would be prohibited on this topic.

Last edited:

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
So you think it's ok to go thread to thread just spamming shit memes degrading the content of those threads because you don't agree with that point of view ....you know I haven't reported you or ignored you ...and i don't even care what you post but you are blatantly shitting up threads you don't agree with ...

You do realIze at any time posters like myself can return the favor and enter every single Pro-Dem thread and spam the shit out of it with memes like you right?...we can turn this forum into a pure shit show in no time.

Instead I'm more gracious and create threads like "Wake Yo Pubk A** Up" and blast my shit content in one location and those that want to enter can enter ...I'm not going out of my way spamming my shit in every (D) related thread like you are with (R) threads.

Safe space? Lmao...come on now you Freeloading Rusty @Freeloading Rusty we know where the snowflakes fall.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
1 in 6?

yeh, heard about the 1 in 6 figure a month ago. thats what ive been saying ... america is a total shitshow of morons

a laughing stock to much of the world

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
its not that they arent corrupt. they are. but it all comes down to financial incentives. nothing more

yet they've convinced millions of americans that its satan worshipping people who eat kids

its a pathetic "look squirrel" tactic that works since their sad littl3 followers are braindead

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
its not that they arent corrupt. they are. but it all comes down to financial incentives. nothing more

yet they've convinced millions of americans that its satan worshipping people who eat kids
Don't think of it that way my friend...that is a mistake IMO.

Think of Blackmail...it really is that simple.

Blackmail is the most powerful control you could possibly imagine.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Don't think of it that way my friend...that is a mistake IMO.

Think of Blackmail...it really is that simple.

Blackmail is the most powerful control you could possibly imagine.
dude. theres nothing anyone can say to make me believe the country is run by people drinking adrenochrome

personally, i dont believe god or satan are real. and i definitely dont think there is a satan worshipping cabal running this country

thats looney

clinton, bush, obama, trump, biden, mcconell, shumer, pelosi, are all bought-out by donors. thats it. not complicated

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
dude. theres nothing anyone can say to make me believe the country is run by people drinking adrenochrome

personally, i dont believe god or satan are real. and i definitely dont think there is a satan worshipping cabal running this country

thats looney

clinton, bush, obama, trump, biden, mcconell, shumer, pelosi, are all bought-out by donors. thats it. not complicated

I only spoke of blackmail.

Last edited: