General TMMAC Random pictures

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Nice park job, dick. o_O
I see something like that, I'm backing my piece of shit truck right on that yellow line and making your ass climb over the console.

You'll think about kicking my truck in anger. But you won't. Why? Because "Fuck, he might be watching me."

And you're right. I am.

Last edited:

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
It would've been just as fast lol. It's a rental from the place we stayed at. Jewel Lake about 2 hours easy of me, really nice quite spot.

Fucking beautiful man. I'm all sorts of jealous right now.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
It would've been just as fast lol. It's a rental from the place we stayed at. Jewel Lake about 2 hours easy of me, really nice quite spot.

My buddy was in town from Kelona last weekend. He's got a guest house and is pushing hard for us to come out and stay with him. He's got a nice boat for wake boarding and water skiing, jet skis, mountain bikes (though I'd bring my own) and knows all the trails. Looks like we may go in the spring. He's a nice dude, if you're ever looking for a car or truck he owns a small dealership in town.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
My buddy was in town from Kelona last weekend. He's got a guest house and is pushing hard for us to come out and stay with him. He's got a nice boat for wake boarding and water skiing, jet skis, mountain bikes (though I'd bring my own) and knows all the trails. Looks like we may go in the spring. He's a nice dude, if you're ever looking for a car or truck he owns a small dealership in town.
I suggest you take his offer. June-sept and Jan-March is ideal if you like the outdoors. Bike rental at the parks is around $100 so may be easier if you plan on flying.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
I suggest you take his offer. June-sept and Jan-March is ideal if you like the outdoors. Bike rental at the parks is around $100 so may be easier if you plan on flying.
I think we'd drive. I could do it in under two days no problem and it would be much cheaper than 2000 dollars for plane tickets. I like driving through the mountains too.

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016
Wtf are those?
Texas Centipede aka Scolopendra heros, commonly known as the giant desert centipede, giant Sonoran centipede, Texas redheaded centipede, and giant redheaded centipede, is a species of North American centipede found in the Southwestern United States and Northern Mexico.

Or to me it might as well be a venomous cobra.
Because when you step on one of those buggers bare foot in a hallway it's like you might as well thrown me in a snake pit.

I didn't yell cuz I'm too manly for that but I did jump halfway across my house. o_O

Last edited:

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

stayed at jewel lake many times .we used to rent the cabins there every september after the tourists go home.beautiful lake and big fish

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I think we'd drive. I could do it in under two days no problem and it would be much cheaper than 2000 dollars for plane tickets. I like driving through the mountains too.
its a good way to see the country too

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
this is the pic that hangs in the store at jewel lake

now i didnt catch anything quite that big but you can catch solid 3 pounders all day on a fly rod and big fish if you troll deep.we all know i never troll so i just caught the little guys