General TMMAC Random pictures

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Ummm, are those yours?
Some background on these shoes and why I like them/posted. They're custom made/hand painted by a guy in New York who is really well known. I love his style and want like every pair he does, lol.

He only does Clarks Wallabees and Timberland boots. He is Ghostface & Raekwon from Wu Tang's official shoe guy and he also used to make Timberlands for Biggie back in the 90's. Along with tons of other dudes (recently I saw LeBron, Kanye and a few others rocking his Wallys). So he's a well respected dude.

The single color variants are reasonably priced because they take less effort (just one color all over) and he recently had a summer sale on them. My girlfriend surprised me with these about a month ago. Blue is my favorite color, and Wallabees are my favorite shoes... so it was quite a nice gift.

These are my first custom pair of Wallos. Before that I just owned a few diff pairs of the regular store bought Wallabee Clarks, which are nice also, but these add real flavor. I really hope to own the blue and whites above one day though, it's just they're ridiculously priced, so unless I somehow got one half off or something, Idk if I can justify paying that much for a pair of shoes at this point in life.

Here's another design similar to the one I posted earlier that I really like also.

If I ever have around $1000 to blow on a pair of shoes maybe I'll get them but until then I think I'm better off making car payments and shit lol

Here's a pic of Biggie wearing his Sycamore Timberlands shortly before he died

Last edited:

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
Some background on these shoes and why I like them/posted. They're custom made/hand painted by a guy in New York who is really well known. I love his style and want like every pair he does, lol.

He only does Clarks Wallabees and Timberland boots. He is Ghostface & Raekwon from Wu Tang's official shoe guy and he also used to make Timberlands for Biggie back in the 90s also. Along with tons of other dudes (recently I saw LeBron, Kanye and a few others rocking his Wallys). So he's a well respected dude.

The single color variants are reasonably priced because they take less effort (just one color all over) and he recently had a summer sale on them. My girlfriend surprised me with these about a month ago. Blue is my favorite color, and Wallabees are my favorite shoes... so it was quite a nice gift.

These are my first custom pair of Wallos. Before that I just owned a few diff pairs of the regular store bought Wallabee Clarks, which are nice also, but these add real flavor. I really hope to own the blue and whites above one day though, it's just they're ridiculously priced, so unless I somehow got one half off or something, Idk if I can justify paying that much for a pair of shoes at this point in life.

Here's another design similar to the one I posted earlier that I really like also.

If I ever have around $1000 to blow on a pair of sneakers maybe I'll get them but until then I think I'm better off making car payments and shit lol

Here's a pic of Biggie wearing his Sycamore Timberlands shortly before he died

Cool story

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
My bad. Bro....

I have some of the hippie style camel colored ones.
Clarks Wallys you mean? Post a pic if you can. I loveee them, even the standard color ones Clarks makes. I have a pair that might be very similar in color to the ones you mentioned

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
Clarks Wallys you mean? Post a pic if you can. I loveee them, even the standard color ones Clarks makes. I have a pair that might be very similar in color to the ones you mentioned
I'll try to post pics tomorrow.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Dude, I have no idea what that is, but if I saw it in person, I would leave the premises and never return. Ever.
It does that gross thing when it clicks loudly while attempting to fly. I hope I can witness it land on somebody.