General TMMAC Random pictures

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I always picture all of canada as snowy. All the time

This spot is gorgeous
Snow will be here by November and usually stays until March. We get great late summers though and highs into the 30sC and sometimes low 40sC. I love having 4 seasons to keep things fresh.

I just took this from my patio.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Snow will be here by November and usually stays until March. We get great late summers though and highs into the 30sC and sometimes low 40sC. I love having 4 seasons to keep things fresh.

Damn, I thought it never got that nice.
I'd move there in a heartbeat if I didn't have to give up my firepower :(

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015

Just cleaned all my shoes/shoelaces.

Getting ready for my Labor Day weekend garage sale.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017

Great view. Great sky. And great pavement. It's screaming for longboarding

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Damn, I thought it never got that nice.
I'd move there in a heartbeat if I didn't have to give up my firepower :(
I assume you have a climate much more like Vancouver's, I'm about 4 hours inland from there.

Depending on what you have you may be able to keep it. My mom is remarried to an American who's an avid gun collector. The only one he had issues with was this pirate looking type of pistol. BeardOfKnowledge @ConorMcGregorsBeard would be the guy to answer much better though.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Great view. Great sky. And great pavement. It's screaming for longboarding
Sure is! Downtown has a great boardwalk for good rides as well. In the lower picture it continues basically the whole length of what you can see. The photo cuts off right as the bridge starts bit you could keep going about the same length again.

Camera now cuts off at top of marina

Looking opposite direction towards bridge.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Sure is! Downtown has a great boardwalk for good rides as well. In the lower picture it continues basically the whole length of what you can see. The photo cuts off right as the bridge starts bit you could keep going about the same length again.

Camera now cuts off at top of marina

Looking opposite direction towards bridge.
This shots keep getting better and better

Is the water often so butt smooth? Can you wakeboarding there or are there orcas? Orcas are beautiful but I would never get within 50 feet of thore if there are orcas around.... :-/

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
This shots keep getting better and better

Is the water often so butt smooth? Can you wakeboarding there or are there orcas? Orcas are beautiful but I would never get within 50 feet of thore if there are orcas around.... :-/
Big wake boarding community, we even have a cable park.

whiplashcableparks

We use to host Wakefest which was a huge competition. Got too rowdy over the years so it got shut down.

I had a boat for a season but not any more. It's could tow well but more suited for skiing. I haven't been boarding in a while now.

And no orcas (lol) that's Okanagan lake we live by. It's about 85kms long.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015

This is where my car used to be parked up until sometime yesterday morning.
It was a great spot imo.