General TMMAC Random pictures

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Oct 24, 2015
It turns out it has not been an absolute glorious surgery.

Back in the hospital again, been the roughest year, and life really.
Poor #1 has had insane chronic pain ever since the surgery, as there was nerve damage & impinged nerves.
The hospital came after me through child protective services after I used the words possible malpractice.
Now while I'm fighting "the state", court upcoming, her pain had subsided only to be replaced by seizures.
Now, nearly a year later, a hundred doctors later and hundreds of miles logged, and after pulling her out of school with 3 weeks left last year, we are back.

She collapsed in class today with her 3rd straight seizure day, and into the CAT scan she goes.
Results of that so far are negative.

We'll be staying at least 2 nights for a 24-hour EEG, so Bellator 205 from the hospital for us.
Sorry to hear about that. Don’t know what to say. Can only imagine the pain both of you are going through and to have the state fuck with you too. Fuck them bastards only out for money. (Courts, programs , etc) I too have a small one and I would do some crazy shit for her. From what I read in this forum you have people that care about you. Keep your head up, not just for yourself but as well for the little one. I wish both of you the best from the bottom of my heart.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016

Unicorn showed up last night while I was folding laundry. Just started eating puzzle pieces.

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016

Poor #1 has had insane chronic pain ever since the surgery, as there was nerve damage & impinged nerves.
The hospital came after me through child protective services after I used the words possible malpractice.
Now while I'm fighting "the state", court upcoming, her pain had subsided only to be replaced by seizures.
Now, nearly a year later, a hundred doctors later and hundreds of miles logged, and after pulling her out of school with 3 weeks left last year, we are back.

She collapsed in class today with her 3rd straight seizure day, and into the CAT scan she goes.

We'll be staying at least 2 nights for a 24-hour EEG, so Bellator 205 from the hospital for us.
Sorry to hear about the lingering issues. Wising y'all the best moving forward, and hope the docs can find a way to address the seizures. And hang in there bud, better times will come around. Your daughter is fortunate to have you there to support her through this. Of course this blows while you guys are dealing with this, but in my life experience I have found that getting through times like this together will only serve to strengthen the bond between the two of you. All you gotta do is just keep being a good dad ;)

Take care man, hope you guys get past this soon.

Wow brother... I only just seen this. . So sorry matey.

Stay positive

Sending my number privately for WhatsApp.

Seriously