General TMMAC Random pictures

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
I’m looking at those stacked gray plates on the front bumper....are those the pussy magnets?
That’s exactly what they are.

They attract all sorts of crazy women that hate city workers, are disgusted with anything we do, want to insult me and will call their city councilman if I say anything that makes them think I’m not respecting their opinion.

Luckily I have become a great listener, let them vent and explain that I understand that they’re upset but I’m just a peon that has no control over the situation.

Though there was one time I couldn’t hold myself back.

I had a woman who was at least 70, stop to scream a ridiculous stream of obscenities at me, with her downtrodden husband in the drivers seat, at 7:30 in the morning, when I ruined her life because I took a bit too long getting out of my truck.

I couldn’t help myself and began laughing heartily at the ridiculousness of the situation. My outburst fuelled her seething rage and caused her to scream louder. I continued to laugh, told her that I hoped she had a wonderful day and her husband slowly pulled away while she continued her verbal assault by leaning out the window.

It made my day. I still smile when I think about how horrible that dudes life must be putting up with that hate filled whore.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
So what you're telling me is that you get Jesus X @Jesus X to come over, make him dress up in a Mexican wrestling costume, hold up a guitar he can't play and kneel suggestively in front of you so you can paint his portrait?

Honestly, I'm pretty impressed.
I don't know what this is implying but I am very good at guitar (ibanez metal folk) and I come from from a long line of luchadores =) I think I have posted my blue demon mask on here

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
for the record I love ibanez guitars paul gilbert stand up ,steve vai the eye-talian stand up joe satriani the eye-talian stand up. tx god stevie ray vaughn stand up r.i.p

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Just drove by this; towing somebody's new playtoy.

By far the nicest RV I've ever seen.

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
Here’s a random sunset photo from last Friday.

My buds in my mountain biking group call cool sunset shots like this a “Jesus sigthing” :D

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
2nd dr. Office visit today :(
Seattle's new 2nd tallest building going up, and one of Seattle's top 100 most famous bums on his favorite corner.

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
It's the kid, life for her is horrible.
Sorry to hear that man, hope all goes as well as it can. I honestly don't even know what to say, I can't imagine how hard it is to see you child go through stuff like this :( Take care, and best wishes for your daughter.

I may not be a man of many comforting words, but I can offer a random picture of an angry turtle. He tried to bite the shit out of me, quite a few times.

Last edited: