Society TMMAC should censor misinformation about covid/vaccines

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

View: https://twitter.com/joshdcaplan/status/1441166531941986307

In the middle of a "pandemic". Same people that have treated patients for the past 18 months without issue. Same people who worked crazy hours to handle the workload, at times when cases & hospitalizations were higher than they are now. But now they're a danger to the hospital & society. Makes total sense, and definitely no other agenda at play here.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016

In the middle of a "pandemic". Same people that have treated patients for the past 18 months without issue. Same people who worked crazy hours to handle the workload, at times when cases & hospitalizations were higher than they are now. But now they're a danger to the hospital & society. Makes total sense, and definitely no other agenda at play here.
I like how hospital workers were demonized by the Antiva crew last month… and now a small minority of them same demons are being held up as martyrs and victims by Antiva.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015

What was COVID like for you and your family when you had it?

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

Same here
Health care workers being relieved of duty by the hundreds as the governor tries to push outdoor mask mandates and forced vaccination

I know some truly amazing healthcare workers that are having their 2-3 jobs threatened by the mandates. Some won't play ball and leave the jobs. Others have to seek medical or religious exemption.(local media now running stories that say very few religions should get exemptions)

Very fucked up

Not sure how anybody in their right mind supports this type of government overreach.

I'm with you on all of this stuff Wild...Just know you aren't alone in seeing thru this BS.

Pm me anytime if you want a legit conversation about these topics.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
But yet you can’t give any specifics. The generalized accusations are so 2019.
When advertising revenues collapsed and news outlets were unable to persuade readers to pay for high-quality news, foundations and philanthropists including George Soros, the Ford Foundation, the Knight Foundation, Australian entrepreneur and philanthropist Graeme Wood, and the Sadler Foundation, stepped into the breach, intending to bolster floundering news organizations across the globe by giving them money. They have been hailed in many corners for doing so.

But even as they introduced a new source of funding and a possible lifeline, they also opened the door to a new form of media capture. Some journalists worry that this kind of funding carries with it potential threats to newsroom independence, because while some donors provide general support for reporting (such as a grant for investigative reporting), many of the new donors, including the Omidyar Network, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, and the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, underwrite reporting on topics they believe are important, such as the environment or governance. The most commonly cited example is that of the Gates Foundation, which funds reporting on health and education and has strong views about the kinds of stories and solutions that should be covered. Many media outlets need funds, and are willing to accept money from foundations. The result? Coverage to meet donors’ demands. In a forthcoming paper in Journalism, Rodney Benson argues for policies that can protect the independence of media outlets. “Reforms encouraging more long-term, no-strings attached funding by foundations, along with development of small donor and public funding, could help nonprofits overcome their current limitations,” he writes.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
And did you quarantine away from them or did everyone get it?
Wife got it...get this, from a vaxxed cheer mom she rode to a cheer event with, who tested positive. She gave it to me & I tested positive.3-4 days after she did. Our daughter never got it. Wife stayed in the bedroom, I stayed in the basement, daughter just stayed away from us as much as possible.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
When advertising revenues collapsed and news outlets were unable to persuade readers to pay for high-quality news, foundations and philanthropists including George Soros, the Ford Foundation, the Knight Foundation, Australian entrepreneur and philanthropist Graeme Wood, and the Sadler Foundation, stepped into the breach, intending to bolster floundering news organizations across the globe by giving them money. They have been hailed in many corners for doing so.

But even as they introduced a new source of funding and a possible lifeline, they also opened the door to a new form of media capture. Some journalists worry that this kind of funding carries with it potential threats to newsroom independence, because while some donors provide general support for reporting (such as a grant for investigative reporting), many of the new donors, including the Omidyar Network, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, and the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, underwrite reporting on topics they believe are important, such as the environment or governance. The most commonly cited example is that of the Gates Foundation, which funds reporting on health and education and has strong views about the kinds of stories and solutions that should be covered. Many media outlets need funds, and are willing to accept money from foundations. The result? Coverage to meet donors’ demands. In a forthcoming paper in Journalism, Rodney Benson argues for policies that can protect the independence of media outlets. “Reforms encouraging more long-term, no-strings attached funding by foundations, along with development of small donor and public funding, could help nonprofits overcome their current limitations,” he writes.

That doesn’t mention influencers on social media?

I listen to the NPR daily report when I’m taking a shower in the morning, anytime they mention a report involving Facebook, they also mention they are partially funded by Facebook/Zuckerburg.

Is this new? I feel like this has been happening for a long time.

What are the examples on the right?

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
This thread is a representation of why I stopped visiting my own site.

Later.
The cool part is you and your partner designed this site in such a way that you can pick and choose the threads you want to view and people you want to ignore.

I was becoming dissatisfied for a while not that long ago but decided to simply make this place what I wanted it to be: I spend more time in Cageside and less time in the controversial threads; I still try to be a peacemaker, but I avoid those who prefer never-ending arguments.

It has really rejuvenated my love for this place much like getting off social media years ago rejuvenated my love for friends/family who are at their worst online.

E4311A45-0494-4A82-8EFD-EED6BD5FF82C.gif

M

member 1013

The cool part is you and your partner designed this site in such a way that you can pick and choose the threads you want to view and people you want to ignore.

I was becoming dissatisfied for a while not that long ago but decided to simply make this place what I wanted it to be: I spend more time in Cageside and less time in the controversial threads; I still try to be a peacemaker, but I avoid those who prefer never-ending arguments.

It has really rejuvenated my love for this place much like getting off social media years ago rejuvenated my love for friends/family who are at their worst online.

View attachment 47296
you make me sick

M

member 3289

Wife got it...get this, from a vaxxed cheer mom she rode to a cheer event with, who tested positive. She gave it to me & I tested positive.3-4 days after she did. Our daughter never got it. Wife stayed in the bedroom, I stayed in the basement, daughter just stayed away from us as much as possible.
Wait you got covid twice?

I remember the first time was before vaccines and you said you never got tested.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
That doesn’t mention influencers on social media?

I listen to the NPR daily report when I’m taking a shower in the morning, anytime they mention a report involving Facebook, they also mention they are partially funded by Facebook/Zuckerburg.

Is this new? I feel like this has been happening for a long time.

What are the examples on the right?
You mentioned George Soros so I showed you where he owns part of the big media outlets.
I don't know if he uses influencers on social media. I posted you a link about those.
You can google this. It's deep though, but interesting.
The right of what?

Do you mean political? Oh boy! Yeah they are knee deep in it, too.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
You mentioned George Soros so I showed you where he owns part of the big media outlets.
I don't know if he uses influencers on social media. I posted you a link about those.
You can google this. It's deep though, but interesting.
The right of what?

Do you mean political? Oh boy! Yeah they are knee deep in it, too.
Fucking Hillary too. Fuck that bitch.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Wait you got covid twice?

I remember the first time was before vaccines and you said you never got tested.
First time, I thought I had it. Tested in Arkansas while on business. Test came back negative. Indiana Health Dept called me and said they showed a positive test for me. I called the test clinic again, and they said they had my test in their hand it was negative. Called Indiana Health Dept back & they tried to argue with me. That was like Aug 2020, so I was like well, I feel bad so maybe I do have it. Knowing what I know now, I would have said here's another Health Dept that has no idea what the fuck they're doing when it comes to the #'s.

Anyway, I tested positive on 8/23/21. This time, for certain.