Society TMMAC should censor misinformation about covid/vaccines

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
when 1/3-1/4 of Navy SEALS & the military in general would die first before saying yes to this thing?
Lmao.
Anyways since me being a literal part time military doc responsible for tracking the covid vaccinations of my brigade makes you think you know more about this than me...

From even before it was mandated...
COVID vaccines to be required for military under new US plan

The Navy said that more than 74% of all active duty and reserve sailors have been vaccinated with at least one shot. The Air Force, meanwhile, said that more than 65% of its active duty and 60% reserve forces are at least partially vaccinated, and the number for the Army appears closer to 50%.

Yeah...they gonna die instead of getting it ?

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Oh sack up sissy pants.

There's literally a fanboy base of people that can't get enough of telling others about how I'm a Nazi mod on other sites.

You would collapse under the weight of my haters. And the only reason I don't, is because you taught me how not to. So sack it up and remember all the advice you ever gave me. And then get your ass back here and realize there's one thing all of us can agree on...

@Fireman Ed is an idiot.
ok that spoiler was funny, yet also very disappointing since we all expected boobs

here's how you do it

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Lmao.
Anyways since me being a literal part time military doc responsible for tracking the covid vaccinations of my brigade makes you think you know more about this than me...

The Navy said that more than 74% of all active duty and reserve sailors have been vaccinated with at least one shot. The Air Force, meanwhile, said that more than 65% of its active duty and 60% reserve forces are at least partially vaccinated, and the number for the Army appears closer to 50%.

Hopefully not..lol...but they will be discharged, honorably if it's up to congress, & dishonorably if it's up to the DS.

View: https://youtu.be/-3OCLM2PnPc

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
The cool part is you and your partner designed this site in such a way that you can pick and choose the threads you want to view and people you want to ignore.

I was becoming dissatisfied for a while not that long ago but decided to simply make this place what I wanted it to be: I spend more time in Cageside and less time in the controversial threads; I still try to be a peacemaker, but I avoid those who prefer never-ending arguments.

It has really rejuvenated my love for this place much like getting off social media years ago rejuvenated my love for friends/family who are at their worst online.

View attachment 47296
So this is why you have been avoiding me.

:(

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Hopefully not..lol...but they will be discharged, honorably if it's up to congress, & dishonorably if it's up to the DS.

View: https://youtu.be/-3OCLM2PnPc
So like the F-22 pilots, and now your statement that the military at large will die before getting this vaccine, we're just going to dump that? And move on to the next conversation about unverifiable Navy SEAL numbers?

What happened that the military at large will not be getting vaccinated?

I really wonder where all this outcry and snowflakeness was when we were all taking 5 to 9 non-fDA approved experimental anthrax shots over the last 20 years Even though the theater risk of anthrax was nearly nothing.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Lmao.

So like the F-22 pilots, and now your statement that the military at large will die before getting this vaccine, we're just going to dump that? And move on to the next conversation about unverifiable Navy SEAL numbers?

I really wonder where all this outcry and snowflakeness was when we were all taking 5 to 9 non-fDA approved experimental anthrax shots over the last 20 years Even though the theater risk of anthrax was nearly nothing.
On behalf of the community, thanks. Thanks again for continuing to set the record straight on these important issues. We all appreciate you.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Lmao.

the Navy rate is so high because Marines follow orders.
the USAF rate is lower because they're smarter.
the Army rate is lower because they're dumber.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
the Navy rate is so high because Marines follow orders.
the USAF rate is lower because they're smarter.
the Army rate is lower because they're dumber.

Marines have dramatically lower vaccination rates than the navy. 59% by another article at that same period of time.

The army is definitely dumber...that's me!... But it's actually because the army has such a large reserve component and those will be the last to get caught up. They're simply harder to track and coordinating two shots at different drills without too much gap is difficult

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
and now your statement that the military at large will die before getting this vaccine, we're just going to dump that?
Well no one fucking said it, so please stop being conor mcgregor nuthugger making shit up.

So like the F-22 pilots
And here you are rambling about F-22 pilots, again, as if I said anything about them.
For what, a like ratio?
How weak is that?
I report, you decide, and apparently, overreact and feed it miracle grow.

And move on to the next conversation about unverifiable Navy SEAL numbers?

Rinse repeat.

Did someone else take over this account?

Guess we can bypass this, since everything that came before it was bullshit; that and I have no clue wtf you're talking about.

This sounds like a giant emotional adverse reaction.

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Oh I see, you're what, talking about within the military?
When you take a giant step back and see all that's occurred in 2 years, then look on the other 30 and don't see reciprocal lunacy at one one millionth the ratio, does it make you want to leave it all, hit a tropical island and maybe think this through?

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
On behalf of the community, thanks. Thanks again for continuing to set the record straight on these important issues. We all appreciate you.

When you need to design & engineer a 30 million dollar integrated lighting system, do you call an 02 electrician?

Apparently.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
When you need to design & engineer a 30 million dollar integrated lighting system, do you call an 02 electrician?

Apparently.
“Soccer moms know more about designing 30 million dollar integrated lighting systems”

-Sparkuri

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Oh I see, you're what, talking about within the military?
When you take a giant step back and see all that's occurred in 2 years, then look on the other 30 and don't see reciprocal lunacy at one one millionth the ratio, does it make you want to leave it all, hit a tropical island and maybe think this through?

There's nothing occuring currently that makes me think about leaving the military at all.
There's also nothing other than politics that makes the current vaccination conversation and mandates different than the 5 shot series of anthrax I took. Likewise there's nothing different in troops except snowflake behavior trying to use politics to justify medical or religious exemptions, both of which already have a defined path in the military to qualify.