TMMAC Store Down?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
i really wanted to buy one of those OFF TOPIC hitler did nothing wrong baseball caps too

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
Splinty @Splinty where is the store? Even if it's down, can you still get the stuff? I want to announce a Monster's logo contest to get an original image and give something as a prize. If that's allowed, can you remind me of the prices? Iirc the hoodie is expensive, but it might entice more people to enter, so I need to figure out if it's completely out of my range of affordability. TIA

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Splinty @Splinty where is the store? Even if it's down, can you still get the stuff? I want to announce a Monster's logo contest to get an original image and give something as a prize. If that's allowed, can you remind me of the prices? Iirc the hoodie is expensive, but it might entice more people to enter, so I need to figure out if it's completely out of my range of affordability. TIA

EDIT

Store is up
TMMAC Store – Gear for MMA Fans

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
I posted a couple times about it, but the store is undergoing a redesign and will be back up. The redesign will be a little nicer but it will also allow me to provide more product options in more price ranges, so entry level can be lower and fancy choices higher.

PM me if you need to order a one off for something like a contest
, otherwise the store will be up this month.
Oh awesome, thank you. It's np if it will be up this month, plenty of time. Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.