TMMAC T-shirt Bets

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Sex Chicken @Sex Chicken I'll take a Navy Blue shirt.

3XL because past shirts have shrunk for me
I'll see what I can do.

La Paix @BirdWatcher Splinty @Splinty
I don't want to embarrass him but CMNH has reached out to me privately. He needs a men's XL torso with women's XS sleeves. He also needs the bottom of the shirt to taper out to accommodate his wide soft hips. Is it possible to get a shirt like this made?

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I'll see what I can do.

I don't want to embarrass him but CMNH has reached out to me privately. He needs a men's XL torso with women's XS sleeves. He also needs the bottom of the shirt to taper out to accommodate his wide soft hips. Is it possible to get a shirt like this made?

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016
I'll see what I can do.

Your new name is "Queen Ronda" your title is "Atto & CMNH's Nut Hugger" your avatar is

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Hey everyone. I've decided to take a leave of absence. Be kind to one another, enjoy the fantastic UFC action and don't let cyber bullying ruin your enjoyment of this wonderful site the way it has mine.