Society TMMAC/UG trade block

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Let’s offer Hauler and Rambo for 5 of their CFB guys.
We both know I Freelance and shitpost on any shitshow forum I please, Page 7 third paragraph of my Contract and don't pretend you don't know this.
Plus Hauler and I have both posted there in 2018 so why buy the cow if you are getting the milk for free

IF we can trade Kwjitsu and Hugger straight up for 2Jupes and Touch, I will give you fellas a week each at the Condo in Dagestan as compensation

Hong Kong Phooey

Spreading The Coronavirus one Corona at a Time
Feb 12, 2015
I will say , I have not had to deal with malware since free agency. Glorious.
The trolling here is starting to be equivalent to the UG :(
If Harlem asks to be a Mod I may cancel my contract.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I will say , I have not had to deal with malware since free agency. Glorious.
The trolling here is starting to be equivalent to the UG :(
If Harlem asks to be a Mod I may cancel my contract.
The trolling here has become a major topic for discussion during the weekly neighborhood songs meeting

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
The guy from New York who wanted to talk to Dana for years about a matchmaking job with the UFC. That's who we should be after, though his handle escapes me at the moment

*Winston Wolf. Let's put together a package for WW and make a big splash.

Last edited:

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
The guy from New York who wanted to talk to Dana for years about a matchmaking job with the UFC. That's who we should be after, though his handle escapes me at the moment

*Winston Wolf. Let's put together a package for WW and make a big splash.
He was invited back in the day.
Let's do it.
I grow weary of spearheading the effort; can't have trolls question my authori-tie

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
He was invited back in the day.
Let's do it.
I grow weary of spearheading the effort; can't have trolls question my authori-tie
I haven't really seen him over there any time I have been there lately. Does he still post there even?

Granted I'm hardly ever there.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I loved Vutu up until he was speaking about my 15 year old daughter after me adding him on Facebook.

No bueno after that
I don't love that either. Clearly. Vutu does go overboard in an internet beef; you aren't the only one who has been there you know. You'll note I tend not to hang on to these little tiffs. I can see that I'm right and they're wrong and I can forgive them for they know not sort of thing. But I really look to avoid the drama in the first place.