General TMMAC Tough Guy Club

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Absolutely destroying a Chinese buffet!

They just offered my 20 bucks to stop eating and leave.
I said “No”.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Another A+ job by Great Clips.
Do yourself a favour, google “Great Clips”, and see if there’s one in your town. You’ll get a great cut at a great price, and you’ll walk out feeling like a million bucks.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Another A+ job by Great Clips.
Do yourself a favour, google “Great Clips”, and see if there’s one in your town. You’ll get a great cut at a great price, and you’ll walk out feeling like a million bucks.

They always do a great job on mine as well.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015

Eating a cookie I snuck into this Starbucks like an Alpha Apex predator. I can see 5 baristas all huddled up behind the counter trying to find the courage to bull rush me.

Guess what? You’re cookies are too expensive and my wife won’t let me buy “outside” cookies while we have “perfectly good” cookies at home in the cupboard!

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015

Just popped the wrapper on another one. You should see the look on these kid’s faces. They’ve never seen a man like me. They are scared shitless.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015

To be honest, I don’t even want this third one, but at this point I just want to see if any of these baristas have any balls.
Hold on....I think the kid working the drive through window is about to say something... Nope, a pussy like the others. I love it.

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

Eating a cookie I snuck into this Starbucks like an Alpha Apex predator. I can see 5 baristas all huddled up behind the counter trying to find the courage to bull rush me.

Guess what? You’re cookies are too expensive and my wife won’t let me buy “outside” cookies while we have “perfectly good” cookies at home in the cupboard!
Old man hanging out at Starbucks with cookies and a comic book about teenage sexual awakening.

Definitely not the behavior of a pedophile.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Old man hanging out at Starbucks with cookies and a comic book about teenage sexual awakening.

Definitely not the behavior of a pedophile.
Ha ha. Jesus Christ! I honestly had no idea what it was about. I’ve been meaning to read it for years and I got it last night. I will NOT be reading this at the Starbucks again! This is not the type of thing s Tough Guy should read in public!