General TMMAC Tough Guy Club

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
This Forum is a literal looney bin

combined IQ of splinty

and splinty is a complete moron(see avatar)

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Like two pieces of paper leaning against each other.
air has density also

If force exerted by two noodle arms is less than the force needed to Cut the density of the Air you have a stalemate

Two arms(or pieces of paper) locked in place for eternity, unable to defeat the density of the gas(oxygen/air) around them.

Basically 2 faggits holding hands forever

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
So when is this Tough Guy Club meeting?
I need to know so I can be sure to get extra allergy medicine so I don't get the sniffles.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I like to eat a huge bowl of spaghetti and meatballs for breakfast because it gives both my fast twitch and slow twitch muscles the energy they need.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I like to eat a huge bowl of spaghetti and meatballs for breakfast because it gives both my fast twitch and slow twitch muscles the energy they need.

That looks delicious.

What kind of ketchup did you use?

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
In fact you put put some of sauce on your hotdog next time you go to Costco

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Subarus have become a big part of tough guy culture. Here I am taking care of my baby. After a quick rinse, I’m going to splurge for the “Triple Foam”.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Subarus have become a big part of tough guy culture. Here I am taking care of my baby. After a quick rinse, I’m going to splurge for the “Triple Foam”.

U got a black one

kinda rare to see a black one

we have two subarus

I have a truck but use a subaru for icy roads and light errands

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
U got a black one

kinda rare to see a black one

we have two subarus

I have a truck but use a subaru for icy roads and light errands
Yeah I had no idea it would be this good in the ice and snow. I have some decent snow tires, and it handles beautifully. The other morning we had just had a heavy snowfall, and I took it up this escarpment hill by my house. It was like a 35 degree incline with a huge uphill turn. My anti skid light was flashing on and off and I didn't feel the car slip at all. I almost didn't try the hill because I was expecting to spin out or get twisted.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
If anyone wants to fight, meet me at the Etobicoke Costco in the next 20 minutes.

I’ll be the 40 year old hunk eating two hotdogs, leaning back with my feet on the table, because everyone is too scared to tell me to take them down.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
If anyone wants to fight, meet me at the Etobicoke Costco in the next 20 minutes.

I’ll be the 40 year old hunk eating two hotdogs, leaning back with my feet on the table, because everyone is too scared to tell me to take them down.
Kraut and onions?

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015

Come to the Leicester Costco and talk shit and you’ll get dealt with

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Damn. I’ve never seen Kraut at a Costco around here. I go hot peppers, onion and mustard.
no hot peppers here

just onion dispenser machine
relish dispenser machine
two types of mustard
one type of ketchup

and you have to ask for the kraut at the register...they are stingy with that stuff

at least yours has more than one condiment/topping...the hot dog post earlier looks fairly sad and mental