Society TMMAC Travel Guide - Cities

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015
Eilat, Israel

Pros:
Beautiful beaches on the Red Sea. Coral reefs and dolphins abound.
Amazing weather
Beautiful
Peaceful

Cons:
None. It is the promised land.
I'd definitely have to go to Israel one day and smoke some reefers with the dudes I was traveling with

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
About tree fiddy
Lars you don't deserve any of this crap you're getting. @conor mcgregor nut hugger is a vile troll and he's only trying to get a reaction from you. I've been trying to fight him for 5 years because he was pushing my buttons too. You know what? Just ignore him. That's what I've started to do and my life is going 100% better.

M

member 3289

I've been trying to fight him for 5 years because he was pushing my buttons too.
I have gone to the Detroit/Windsor border crossing on 3 different occasions only for you not to show up.

Enough.

M

member 3289

Pompano Beach, FL

Pros:

- Quiet beach town
- Cheap hotels and bars
- @Bones Nose is a good connect if you wanna buy drugs

Cons:

- A lot of shitty neighborhoods (there's even an MLK Jr Blvd ffs)
- Most of the native women don't have teeth
- @Bones Nose might sell you bad shit

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Anyone been to Tahoe? Planning a trip in February...I miss snow and a nice little log cabin for a few days sounds like fun.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Anyone been to Cabo? Considering a couple of weeks around November. I haven't been to Mexico before but it looks lovely.

Can get a junior suite for pretty cheap with a kitchen so if I want to cook some nice seafood and sit on the balcony looking over the beach without going out every night that would be cool. Right on the beach. It's also in a San Jose area apparently.

Photo Gallery | Villa del Palmar Cabo San Lucas

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Yes, ten and eight. They will not be coming on a euro trip though. Not until they're at least 16
Okay. If you do do Amsterdam, the Red Light District is an absolute must even if you're just walking around. I had one really prudish friend come and stay with another more brash friend and it was hilarious seeing one being frightfully embarrassed and the other pointing at the older larger women in the windows. I wanted to chuck the latter in the canal because that was out of order but funny all the same.