General TMMAC Trump supporters try to intimidate indigenous guy

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
The next door neighbor though, she at least has learned not to mention the CNN story line to me when I'm around. I would go over there and she'd be in tears about Trump, the border and 'the dreamers'. Well, not any more. So that's progress I think. After all, 81 is pretty old to be totally woke, especially in failing health.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Yep and they wonder why people call them fake news. The one thing that will always stand out is the fact that everytime the fake and gay media make a mistake about Trump, it's always negative. It always goes one way never the other. They've gone full-retard and can never go back...
I just think of CNN as the broadcast organ of the CIA and the cable news networks in general as presenting the political viewpoint of the various ideological factions within the American intelligence community. Broadcast news has been fake since shortly after Ronald Reagan took office in '80-81. Or at least that was the beginning of the repurposing of the American broadcast news industry into an organ that disseminates intelligence agency propaganda. Check out a newscast from the sixties or seventies on youtube sometime to see what I mean. I have attempted threads on this subject before but it doesn't seem to resonate with the younger set. They're just too far gone I suppose.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I just think of CNN as the broadcast organ of the CIA and the cable news networks in general as presenting the political viewpoint of the various ideological factions within the American intelligence community. Broadcast news has been fake since shortly after Ronald Reagan took office in '80-81. Or at least that was the beginning of the repurposing of the American broadcast news industry into an organ that disseminates intelligence agency propaganda. Check out a newscast from the sixties or seventies on youtube sometime to see what I mean. I have attempted threads on this subject before but it doesn't seem to resonate with the younger set. They're just too far gone I suppose.
Here’s Sweden’s new minister of culture.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I expect Malmo to the starting point for a European kaliphate.
I expect violence to break out before then; the truth is getting out even in Sweden. Of course it's going to be gruesome multifactional chaos and it's anyone's guess what emerges from the ashes. I likely won't live to see it but I expect you will.

I do not expect a lasting caliphate to emerge, more of a reconquista. But I guess you never know.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I think it's high time the Swedes stormed the proverbial Bastille and deposed the petty monarchs.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
The need to conform is too strong, damn those hunter gatherer genes.
Did you happen to see the Swedish electoral results map after the recent election? It was everyone living in the reality amidst the newcomers in Malmo, Stockholm and a few other cities in the south voting for the nationalist party and the folks up north and in the countryside plugged into the state information agencies and living in blissful ignorance wagging their morally superior fingers and reelecting the globalists. It was truly a case of out of sight, out of mind. If you haven't looked at it you should check it out.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Surely that’s illegal? Although as we know some people are more equal than others.
I'm assuming she can sweep it under the "it's only comedy" rug.

Although the DJ requesting his followers to light the school on fire and shoot some of the kids isn't as easily excused.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I could pow wow all day.
Beautiful women, drums all day, frybread tacos, smoked salmon and dancing.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I'm assuming she can sweep it under the "it's only comedy" rug.

Although the DJ requesting his followers to light the school on fire and shoot some of the kids isn't as easily excused.
A Swedish nationalist just made a joke about “Where’s Christer Pettersson when we need him” old drinking buddy of mine who was accused of killing PM Olof Palme. And he’s getting railroaded.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
These black Israelites are a bunch of racist idiots. They're many times, including here, walking dichotomies completely oblivious to their hypocrisy.
I'll never argue on a street corner with 5 of them for 2 hours ever again.