General TMMACers who are MIA

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MovinOn

Canis lupus familiaris
Jan 3, 2018
I know there's been mention of Gay for Longo's absence lately, but I'm wondering what's happened to Weidman's right nut @Weidman's right nut? Looks like his last post was in early August. He was a past winner of Monsters and seemed like a quality poster.

I'd like him back!

Who else?

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
what was the bet?
Truckparty goaded me into taking a bet in regards to the Kavanaugh hearings. He bet Ford would not testify under oath. Wager options provided to him were the loser leaves the forum or $50. Truckparty chose the $50 wager and has not been seen since he lost.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Truckparty goaded me into taking a bet in regards to the Kavanaugh hearings. He bet Ford would not testify under oath. Wager options provided to him were the loser leaves the forum or $50. Truckparty chose the $50 wager and has not been seen since he lost.
OK
fucking politics
whole thing was a smokescreen so Kavanaughs real crimes were not discussed

M

member 3289

Lol what a loser