TMMAC's first paid ad?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Left Hook Larry

3x Undisputed Monsters Champ/King of Buttertooths
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Saw the MMADudeBro podcast ad on the right hand side. It's about time the owners of this site get a return on their investment.

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
While we're talking about paid ads, I would like to discuss a business proposition with the owners of this site.

I can make it very financially rewarding if this picture is displayed on the site as a rolling ad of sorts that scrolls up and down with the user and takes up around (but no more) than 30% of the page.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
While we're talking about paid ads, I would like to discuss a business proposition with the owners of this site.

I can make it very financially rewarding if this picture is displayed on the site as a rolling ad of sorts that scrolls up and down with the user and takes up around (but no more) than 30% of the page.

Defense soap?
Right guard?
Colgate?

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

We are whores, so PM us with the offer.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Just basic math in high school. Moved on to binary and binary coded octal in the Navy.
Good work my man. Also I think you said that your job was like the black dude in Hunt for Red October? I assume you have good eye for detail as well?aybe some sort of training to pick up on things that most don't?

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
Good work my man. Also I think you said that your job was like the black dude in Hunt for Red October? I assume you have good eye for detail as well?aybe some sort of training to pick up on things that most don't?
Yeah my job was the same as jonesy in hunt for red October.

I do like to pay attention to detail. Do things right the first time so there's no do overs.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
this post brought to you by "beyond seven" prophylactics when 5 isn't enough, go beyond