General Today's food=cheesy pasta and leeks

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
I didn't piss in my food. Hand on heart I've never done that?! Ewww
The only true way to reach your final level of martial arts and become The Last Dragon is to consume your own micturition.
Martial artists who reach this final level are said to be able to concentrate such mystical energy into their hands that they begin to glow. Only a true martial arts master will be able to exhibit "The Glow" over his entire body, so get to pissing on that food.

yuki2054

graded martial artist
Nov 8, 2016
The only true way to reach your final level of martial arts and become The Last Dragon is to consume your own micturition.
Martial artists who reach this final level are said to be able to concentrate such mystical energy into their hands that they begin to glow. Only a true martial arts master will be able to exhibit "The Glow" over his entire body, so get to pissing on that food.
B.s. and gross! Lol

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
No John, it doesn't.
Pasta in boiled piss is the real authentic machida way. I once ordered a lasagne at a bowling alley in Scotland, and I could tell they Had prepared it this way. I had to decline the food as I diddnt want to Ruin my bloodline by Ingesting Scottish produce.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
Pasta in boiled piss is the real authentic machida way. I once ordered a lasagne at a bowling alley in Scotland, and I could tell they Had prepared it this way. I had to decline the food as I diddnt want to Ruin my bloodline by Ingesting Scottish produce.

Why were you in Scotland at all, you didn't take off your mask when you where there I hope.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Why were you in Scotland at all, you didn't take off your mask when you where there I hope.
Went to Ayr on holiday as a mid teen.

Been to Inverness a couple times as an adult (awesome piss up) and wherever the fuck st Andrews golf course is. Diddnt go to the golf but could see it from hotel

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Ive Been to Edinburgh train station too. Not sure why, so something near there

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
Went to Ayr on holiday as a mid teen.

Been to Inverness a couple times as an adult (awesome piss up) and wherever the fuck st Andrews golf course is. Diddnt go to the golf but could see it from hotel

I've never been, I've yet to meet a scotsman that wasn't a smelly ignorant pretentious cunt, or a scots woman that wasn't a smelly ugly pretentious cunt.

Some nice countryside there by the looks of things, shame the countrys full of wankers

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I've never been, I've yet to meet a scotsman that wasn't a smelly ignorant pretentious cunt, or a scots woman that wasn't a smelly ugly pretentious cunt.

Some nice countryside there by the looks of things, shame the countrys full of wankers
I once shagged a Scottish lady. On two occasions.

She matched the description you gave

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
By god man be careful, you'll catch the lurgy.

As long as you didnt take your mask off you should be alright though.
I've had all my shots 3 times or more. Against my will. I could fall in a barrell full of tits and come out sucking my thumb I'm so clean

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
There is no shot you can take to cure the scottish plague, maybe heroin, but that just dulls the pain.
I grew up in a town called brown town. It was in the newspaper. People always ask me why I walk fast, got in the habit as a kid to avoid the smack heads trying to rob you on your way back from school. True story