Today's my Birthday and

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
I want to thank everyone on this awesome site for making it such an incredible year. The support for the HBO contest was a true highlight for me. As well as getting the opportunity to meet and attend events with great people and members of this place. Wild @I Wild Each It sparkuri @sparkuri La Paix @BirdWatcher BigBird @BigBird thanks for being awesome people and a part of the best MMA year of my life!

Also thanks for the love and support during the tough time my family was having with my niece. You all helped me more than you will ever know!

And a special shout out to Jimmy Smith @Jimmy Smith for going out of his way to introduce me to Fedor!

Thanks for a memorable 37th year The MMA community!

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Happy Birthday Matt. And thanks for sharing all of your event experiences with us. The pics and stories are awesome. That donut cake didnt look too bad either my friend.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Happy birthday Matt (though I'm stealing your name from mr wild)........you're a good man, particularly as I requested a picture of any hot women when you were at international fight week and you singled out a nice shot solely for me.....have a great day.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
Happy birthday Matt (though I'm stealing your name from mr wild)........you're a good man, particularly as I requested a picture of any hot women when you were at international fight week and you singled out a nice shot solely for me.....have a great day.
Ha-ha the red haired girl. Lucky I didn't get my ass kicked for that one!