Tofimo Lopez vs George Kambosos

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Oct 24, 2015
Did you take my advice or already knew?
It was more of a gut feeling. Teofimo was thinking it was going to be a walk in the park. Kamboso was training all year for this fight. Have a couple of Honduran New yorkers that work b shift and they were pumped for the fight so I put it on for them. Trash talking lead to putting money where your mouth is. Lol poor dudes got took for 250 bucks.

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016
It was more of a gut feeling. Teofimo was thinking it was going to be a walk in the park. Kamboso was training all year for this fight. Have a couple of Honduran New yorkers that work b shift and they were pumped for the fight so I put it on for them. Trash talking lead to putting money where your mouth is. Lol poor dudes got took for 250 bucks.
That's just awesome. Yeah if you look at my post looks like we had the same feeling. It's the shady weigh in that did it for me.. Lopez is too big for the division naturally he took the cut bad. And Kambosas well he was a monster on a mission just like me... I see my self in him so I had to give him my support.

It's all worked out. #ANDNEW

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE
OYE OYE OYE!!

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
I'm still in shock and working through the first stages of grief. Kambosos might be from Sydney, but you don't understand what a crisis this represents for Melbourne. There are more Greeks in Melbourne than New York and Miami combined.

We dodged bullets in MMA with Sotiropolous and boxing with Katsidis, and we even got the great result of a Macedonian rising up to become UFC FW champ instead. But we always knew this day would come.

I am heading back into lockdown, not to avoid Omicron, but to avoid seeing any smug, happy faces on any relatives or friends.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Here's the right hand from hell that was taken down by streamable

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CWzkG4gFiek/?utm_medium=copy_link

Sheepdog @Former Maycee Barber Fan GREEK IMMIGRANTS STAND UP!
I love Greeks. I like their food, their women, their history, their dodgy accountants during tax season.

I also enjoy that they provide comedic value by ironically building a hyper-masculine culture on a solid foundation of homosexuality.

But this is only funny up to a point. As anyone who has dodged spinning heel kicks in Melbourne nightclubs can attest, a new combat sports hero for them can be a public health hazard for the rest of us.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I love Greeks. I like their food, their women, their history, their dodgy accountants during tax season.

I also enjoy that they provide comedic value by ironically building a hyper-masculine culture on a solid foundation of homosexuality.

But this is only funny up to a point. As anyone who has dodged spinning heel kicks in Melbourne nightclubs can attest, a new combat sports hero for them can be a public health hazard for the rest of us.

View: https://youtu.be/w_2Ofv1L9CU

M

member 3289

How did you score the fight?

M

member 3289

Who am I, Adelaide Byrd?

Didn't score it properly. I didn't realize there was any controversy though. I haven't seen anyone apart from the one sketchy judge score it for Lopez.
I haven't watched it and was just going to go with whatever you said. Thanks.