Society Toilet paper

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Husband's gone out just to see what the shelves are like. We're fine, he's just interested.

I said if you see any fights over TP, get your phone out and film that sh*t, Daily Mail will pay for it.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Wipes were originally intended to be on the go.
exactly. But if you're at home, you should use the sink.

3 kids, maybe 1 or 2 small diaper rashes with the first one.
I had the world's best pediatrician when I lived in OR. Really took the time to learn about you and your kids, and knew how to help you learn about you and your kids.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Wouldn't it be more cost effective (let alone sanitary) for people to just buy the bidet attachment for toilet seats? You can pick those up for about $25 if you want the basic ones. People with literally $150+ in toilet paper in their carts is laughable, let alone people driving city to city to hoard.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Wouldn't it be more cost effective (let alone sanitary) for people to just buy the bidet attachment for toilet seats? You can pick those up for about $25 if you want the basic ones. People with literally $150+ in toilet paper in their carts is laughable, let alone people driving city to city to hoard.
If they could think that far ahead, they probably wouldn't be doing what they are doing.

There's a good chance this all started from places like the life care center and senior homes, going out and stocking up.
Families going shopping for other families that have cancer, diabetes, are handicapped, obese and other immunocompromised conditions.

Then a few people see it then everybody does it.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
If they could think that far ahead, they probably wouldn't be doing what they are doing.

There's a good chance this all started from places like the life care center and senior homes, going out and stocking up.
Families going shopping for other families that have cancer, diabetes, are handicapped, obese and other immunocompromised conditions.

Monkey see, monkey do.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
at my house we have this amazing invention

it is called a hose, this thing is high tech man

Far fucking out

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015

heard a single story about TP shortage in Australia was run on a bunch of american stations and it spread like wildfire

next thing you know fools on other side of world are hoarding TP to keep up with the Jones's

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015

Far fucking out
High pressure nozzle attachment I'd assume? Hell of a way to wake up in the morning if you want to cut down on coffee.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

Far fucking out
At my house we have these things called "rags" people used to use before chemicals could separate fibers.

They used them for babies too.
It's amazing.
I think the thing people in America haven't realized, is that if they have runs of shit to wipe up, it's probably time to eat healthier, so your asshole does most of the job.

Btw, despite this thing sucking all the way around, the number one medical cause of coronavirus complications?
Obesity.

Hmm....

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
High pressure nozzle attachment I'd assume? Hell of a way to wake up in the morning if you want to cut down on coffee.
yep
I run the garden hose to fill a 1000 gallon tank(1500 bucks)
then I run 2" hose from that tank into my honda High pressure pump(only 750 bucks)

then I run a 2" inch hose into a brass fire nozzle

On high that pump pushes over 150 GPM/gallons per minute of water at 100 PSI/Pounds per square inch

Haven't used "Toilet Paper" in 15 years or so, and it does feel very nice

Fun fact
I have all of that equipment so I may be hosing down the masses if their asses get out of hand

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
yep
then I run 2" hose from that tank into my honda High pressure pump(only 750 bucks)

On high that pump pushes over 150 GPM/gallons per minute of water at 100 PSI/Pounds per square inch

Fun fact
I have all of that equipment so I may be hosing down the masses if their asses get out of hand
Sounds like a great way to clean your ass and brush your teeth at the same time.

Last edited:

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
right on
I will rig the showers with a half of a 5 gallon jug reducing to the 1 1/2 inch drain and bam...we got shitters in the showers

Rip out the toilets and put in some shelving.
Might want to install some garbage disposals in the shower drains too. We know how much fiber you dirty hippies have in your diet.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Might want to install some garbage disposals in the shower drains too. We know how much fiber you dirty hippies have in your diet.
yep

Fun fact
Water pressure is my secret weapon
Cleanest pipes in the NW