Listen Tom MacDonald drops Hammer on Illuminati

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Will the Illuminati take out Tommy Boy?

• Total voters

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
who is that guy?
interesting song...spoken woke word

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I think they even got to rapper snow the product she is painting moloch here and wears chess board shirts on Instagram also throws up the devil sign.she even jokes about illuminati in this video.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
No clue, probably another sound cloud rapper - just stumbled onto him with his clone song ....lyrics are solid - I give him 6/10
sound cloud rappers take the satanism to the next level just watch any trippy redd video one even has some bizarre ritual. dmx had a suspect album.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I was watching the domestics on amazon it is a post apocalyptic film check out this creepy shit they snuck into a film about a government taking over the u.s Enock-O-Lypse Now! @ENOCK

redneck

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Because they don't want to take out someone like a President that they can't remove, they'd prefer to kill an obscure rapper because he wrote some lyrics about Illuminati? I don't see any PR angle here. ;););););)

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Because they don't want to take out someone like a President that they can't remove, they'd prefer to kill an obscure rapper because he wrote some lyrics about Illuminati? I don't see any PR angle here. ;););););)
President is their puppet so of course they wouldn’t take him out.

I was being sarcastic about taking out Tommy Boy - he is a part of the same group corrupting society ...another tool to help aid the great deception.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
Seems like this guy is covering his tracks if his Xanax and opioid addiction gets out of hand. A good way to stay relevant after you hog a few to many Oxys. He could be right though, and I in no way wish death on this scratch pad. I just wanted to take a dig at him ‘cause sometimes my own life lacks relevance. Seriously though,I find it hard to take artists seriously when they use auto tune. I really enjoy your conspiracy threads Enock-O-Lypse Now! @ENOCK and part of me hopes you are right.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
it is a called a blood sacrifice it is sort of their m.o. it is to their god Moloch

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
Does the Illuminati stem from the holy grail and some church in France? I remember reading about that in some book years ago. It was boring as fuck and I didn’t finish it. It was something like Holy Blood, Holy Grail.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Jun 19, 2016
Does the Illuminati stem from the holy grail and some church in France? I remember reading about that in some book years ago. It was boring as fuck and I didn’t finish it. It was something like Holy Blood, Holy Grail.
Illuminati have been around for thousands of years , way before Adam Weisthaup claimed the Bavarian Illuminati in 1776.

1,000 points of Light - thousands of different fractions making up the Illuminati ushering in the New World Socialst Order rules by the Fallen Angel Lucifer himself.

Their plan is nearly complete and the entire World is soon to be enslaved.

Prepare dat Ass!

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Illuminati have been around for thousands of years , way before Adam Weisthaup claimed the Bavarian Illuminati in 1776.

1,000 points of Light - thousands of different fractions making up the Illuminati ushering in the New World Socialst Order rules by the Fallen Angel Lucifer himself.

Their plan is nearly complete and the entire World is soon to be enslaved.

Prepare dat Ass!
this explains modern rap

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I think the doggie diamonds interview go more in dept than these vlad interviews they also have nothing to gain vlad is likely connected to illuminati folks do to his businesses like stocks.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Jun 19, 2016
I think the doggie diamonds interview go more in dept than these vlad interviews they also have nothing to gain vlad is likely connected to illuminati folks do to his businesses like stocks.
Yeah I posted the NORE vid because he is basically saying the same thing as doggie diamonds ...saying there are doors you can open but at a price ...you gotta take it up the ass - they are going to take pictures of it so they can blackmail you if you get out of order or want to break free down the road.

redneck

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
President is their puppet so of course they wouldn’t take him out.

I was being sarcastic about taking out Tommy Boy - he is a part of the same group corrupting society ...another tool to help aid the great deception.

For sure.