General Tomato juice

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
V8 juice is great. I might chug this carton down then get some more

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
I just remembered I got a juicer for Christmas that I never opened because I was too busy with school. Going to have to do a fruit and vegetable run at the grocery store and see how that baby works.

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
I just remembered I got a juicer for Christmas that I never opened because I was too busy with school. Going to have to do a fruit and vegetable run at the grocery store and see how that baby works.
Do not juice tomatoes! It will not do what you think, trust me. It basically creates a pinkish water that is acidic and not good.

I tried making v8 juice and it was shit.

I recommend using a small amount of apple to make the juice palatable and lots of different vegetables like spinach, carrot, cucumber, celery, etc. Celery can be overpowering so don’t use a lot.

A nice idea too is you can cook with the pulp if you want and if you bake you can make carrot juice and make carrot cake.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Do not juice tomatoes! It will not do what you think, trust me. It basically creates a pinkish water that is acidic and not good.

I tried making v8 juice and it was shit.

I recommend using a small amount of apple to make the juice palatable and lots of different vegetables like spinach, carrot, cucumber, celery, etc. Celery can be overpowering so don’t use a lot.

A nice idea too is you can cook with the pulp if you want and if you bake you can make carrot juice and make carrot cake.
Carrot orange is always something I liked. The pulp for cooking is a good idea. Though I don’t bake cakes, I do make salsas and marinades so I’m sure I can use it for something.

I’d like to try bananas and avacados just to see what will happen.

If you juice a pomegranate do you get the good shut without having to peel away all the seeds?

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
Carrot orange is always something I liked. The pulp for cooking is a good idea. Though I don’t bake cakes, I do make salsas and marinades so I’m sure I can use it for something.

I’d like to try bananas and avacados just to see what will happen.

If you juice a pomegranate do you get the good shut without having to peel away all the seeds?
I never juiced a pomegranate so I couldn’t tell you. Orange carrot is great, that alone is worth the machine. Straight up fresh apple juice too.

Have fun with it. Experiment and see what you can come up with.

My favourite was apple, carrot, and ginger. Ginger is really strong so use a tiny piece.

I also doubt an avocado will juice. At their price I might not attempt it but it could be funny.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015

Love this brand. One I have now I put salt, pepper, Tabasco in and shook the cunt up. It's hotter than saurons all seeing eye

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I drink it all the time.

I add Worcestershire, Tabasco, salt, pepper, lime, celery, olives and vodka. Sometimes anchovies, bacon and shrimp.
Gonna get some lea and Perrin's tomorrow when I go stock up on juice.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Definitely need a pic of your drink before you get shitfaced. Enjoy!
Oh I just tipped it into the bottle I posted a pic of. Imagine the picture I posted but with salt, pepper and Tabasco in it. Chugged straight from the bottle