General Tony Dungy in the hall of fame :(

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
I wonder if anyone has ever asked Tony Dungy if he feels like a hypocrite taking a stance against gays being allowed to marry.

I wonder how his dead son felt about his dad advocating against gay marriage. His dead son was gay.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I wonder if anyone has ever asked Tony Dungy if he feels like a hypocrite taking a stance against gays being allowed to marry.

I wonder how his dead son felt about his dad advocating against gay marriage. His dead son was gay.
I always thought that maybe his son bet a ton of money on the Colts to win that year and they didn't and he was into deep.

Tony is a Shill IMO...always pushing narratives instead of being real about shit

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Based on the stats on the video, approximately five thousand eighty one over the course of roughly six years lol

lol! who the fuck believes Google/Youtube stats? Its called Social Engineering - manipulating "Views/Likes"...its the business Google/Youtube is in.

A viewer immediately looks to see if others are viewing/liking a certain video - because we are followers ...we rarely think on our own ....if a video "supposedly" has thousands of views/likes the individual viewer will subconsciously give value to the video.

Google purchased Youtube back in 2007 because they knew the value it would have controlling the content and the "perception".

In the days after 9/11 many 9/11 Truthers posted videos (prior to google owning youtube) those videos gained nearly 1 million views and thousands of likes -- but oddly around 2011 about 4 years after Google took over the "Views Counters" began to reset the "Likes" disappeared ...a video that had 900,000 views dropped to about 900 ....4,000 likes dropped to 51 .....it was obvious manipulation on the part of Google.

But you won't hear that shit on the local media or newspapers because they are all controlled content leading the sheep to the slaughter.

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
lol! who the fuck believes Google/Youtube stats? Its called Social Engineering - manipulating "Views/Likes"...its the business Google/Youtube is in.

A viewer immediately looks to see if others are viewing/liking a certain video - because we are followers ...we rarely think on our own ....if a video "supposedly" has thousands of views/likes the individual viewer will subconsciously give value to the video.

Google purchased Youtube back in 2007 because they knew the value it would have controlling the content and the "perception".

In the days after 9/11 many 9/11 Truthers posted videos (prior to google owning youtube) those videos gained nearly 1 million views and thousands of likes -- but oddly around 2011 about 4 years after Google took over the "Views Counters" began to reset the "Likes" disappeared ...a video that had 900,000 views dropped to about 900 ....4,000 likes dropped to 51 .....it was obvious manipulation on the part of Google.

But you won't hear that shit on the local media or newspapers because they are all controlled content leading the sheep to the slaughter.
I don't disagree with your post, I just want to point out my post that set yours off, was made in jest.

It actually highlights your point. More than likely not many people were aware of Tony Dungy and his stance against gays. Hell, like I said up until 2 months ago, I also was completely unaware. this 6 year old video made me aware.

I watch videos for content, not based on views. Typically youtube recommends me videos of like video's I've already watched. My feed is basically mma, pubg mobile, or hip hop related.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
I always thought that maybe his son bet a ton of money on the Colts to win that year and they didn't and he was into deep.

Tony is a Shill IMO...always pushing narratives instead of being real about shit
He killed himself during the season
I actually traveled to Indy to watch the chargers play the colts when the colts were 13-0
Chargers won 26-17 and he killed him self 4 days later.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
He killed himself during the season
I actually traveled to Indy to watch the chargers play the colts when the colts were 13-0
Chargers won 26-17 and he killed him self 4 days later.
Ya OK

Now that you refresh me I think my theory was that he bet on them to be undefeated...not that I subscribe to the theory, was just speculation cause it didn't make much sense to me.

travelled to Indy? hardcore