Tony Ferguson’s wife files restraining order

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Interesting theory but I don’t know man. Tony’s always been super diligent about what he puts in his body. He’s super disciplined, so I question if he would do drugs. I wonder if it’s possibly related to brain trauma or something. Whatever’s going on, I hope he gets it worked out.
I wouldn't put nothing past a guy who kicks metal poles on a rehabbing leg!

Nov 21, 2015
Tony Ferguson's wife files restraining order after multiple police visits to home

The wife of former UFC interim lightweight champion Tony Ferguson on Wednesday filed a restraining order against her husband, alleging domestic violence.

According to online records, Cristina Ferguson filed the restraining order in Orange County (Calif.) Superior Court. An ex-parte hearing took place the same day. The court’s domestic violence prevention services project has scheduled an investigation for March 22; a domestic violence hearing is scheduled for April 5.

Details were not immediately available on the specific allegations made by Cristina Ferguson. The court’s definition of a domestic violence restraining order is an “order that helps protect people from abuse or threats of abuse from someone they have a close relationship with.”

MMA Junkie obtained five police incident reports that detail several domestic disturbances at the Ferguson residence since January 2018, including three in the past month. The police reports were redacted to protect certain identifying information. Tony Ferguson wasn’t arrested or charged with a crime in any of those situations.

MMA Junkie was unable to reach Cristina Ferguson or her attorney of record for comment. Tony Ferguson’s management, Paradigm Sports, issued a statement to MMA Junkie: “This is a private family matter that is in the process of being resolved.”

"Tony Ferguson wasn’t arrested or charged with a crime in any of those situations."

Tells me all I need to know. In this over sensitive pussified, "problematic" over gender sensitive
state of the world you cant even look at a girl without going to jail. If no arrest was made
it means he didn't touch her.

Had he so much as sneezed in her direction angrily the cops woulda hauled him off to jail

so long

Posting Machine
Dec 16, 2015
This is just the universe's way of making sure us assholes don't get to see the fight Tony vs. Khabib :C

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I wouldn't put nothing past a guy who kicks metal poles on a rehabbing leg!
This.

I could have told you years ago that Tony was crazy. I just hope he isn't being extra crazy and needs locking up for his own good.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
"Tony Ferguson wasn’t arrested or charged with a crime in any of those situations."

Tells me all I need to know. In this over sensitive pussified, "problematic" over gender sensitive
state of the world you cant even look at a girl without going to jail. If no arrest was made
it means he didn't touch her.

Had he so much as sneezed in her direction angrily the cops woulda hauled him off to jail
Exactly. His wife is standing up for him and it doesn’t look like a domestic violence situation whatsoever.

It could’ve been a psychotic break. Could’ve been lack of sleep. Could’ve been stress.

None of us know what’s going on and until more information is released people need to settle the fuck down with their assumptions.

Nov 21, 2015
Exactly. His wife is standing up for him and it doesn’t look like a domestic violence situation whatsoever.

It could’ve been a psychotic break. Could’ve been lack of sleep. Could’ve been stress.

None of us know what’s going on and until more information is released people need to settle the fuck down with their assumptions.
Yeah Tony needs serious mental help. He never hit her though

He's hearing voices and seeing shit

Tony Ferguson’s wife details UFC star’s alleged ‘frightening’ behavior, taking of son in court filing

Nov 21, 2015
According to Tony Ferguson's Wife

Feb. 5
: Cristina wrote that Tony did not sleep and he believed there would be a great flood as a result of the lunar eclipse. Tony allegedly purchased a life raft and took Cristina and their son on a drive inland, all the way to Palm Desert, Calif., about 111 miles from their home in Santa Ana. Cristina wrote that Tony woke her and her son up in the middle of the night there and said they had to leave, because they were not safe. Tony promised to seek help with mental issues if there was no flood, but later refused, she wrote.

Feb. 12: Tony had what Cristina described as a “psychotic break or a panic attack.” He screamed in her face, sweared at her and believed she was someone else, she wrote.

“I woke up late that night to [Tony] standing over me accusing me of being a witch,” Cristina wrote.

Feb. 16: Cristina wrote that Tony unplugged the refrigerator and turned off half the power in their home, because he believed there were cameras in the refrigerator and ceiling fan and that he was being watched. He also cut the wires to the heat and air conditioning units, she wrote, because he believed there was a tracking device in it. Tony allegedly tore the vanity mirror off the bathroom wall, because he believed there was something behind it and took his son’s food away because he believed it was poisoned.

Feb. 19: Tony allegedly agreed to be taken for psychological help at Keck Medical Center at USC. Cristina and her father went to pick him up, she wrote. When they arrived, they saw furniture and walls in the home had been destroyed. The mantel was ripped off the wall, because Cristina wrote that Tony believed there was a hidden doorway under the fireplace. Santa Ana police were called that day, which is also around when she moved into her parents’ home, she wrote.

March 5: Cristina wrote that she picked Tony up to take him again to Keck Medical Center again. While they were driving there, they hit traffic on the 405 freeway in Los Angeles. While the car was moving, Cristina wrote that Tony jumped out, onto the freeway, ran away, jumped over a fence and disappeared. He did make it back to their family residence later.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Yeah Tony needs serious mental help. He never hit her though

He's hearing voices and seeing shit

Tony Ferguson’s wife details UFC star’s alleged ‘frightening’ behavior, taking of son in court filing
Thanks for posting that link. I had not read it.

There is obviously no question that he needs psychiatric help. The fact that after what happened his wife is still trying to help him, makes me hopeful that this was a psychotic break and he will be able to get his life back together.

Nov 21, 2015
Thanks for posting that link. I had not read it.

There is obviously no question that he needs psychiatric help. The fact that after what happened his wife is still trying to help him, makes me hopeful that this was a psychotic break and he will be able to get his life back together.
Yeah that story about him thinking a flood was coming because of the Lunar Eclipse
and taking his wife and kid and their boat on a 2 hour drive inland to get away from it
is insane

I blame Eddie Bravo and weed

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
lack of sleep is a helluva drug

anybody blaming Bravo is crazy...Eddie is one of many trainers Tony uses

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
yeah, but don't look to Eddie to put you in check if you start spouting craziness.
no doubt

I just think Tony is wired a bit differently all on his own and CTE is no joke and a likely factor

I don't think Eddie is telling Tony to train or act as crazy as he does...Tony is a unique human all on his own

Fricking guy is tearing Prizefighters new assholes his whole career...I just checked his record out and it is insane

Hope the guy can get it figured out because the world is his if he wants