Tony Ferguson fires warning shots at rat snitch Ali Abdel-Isis

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
i dont know how this piece of shit is allowed to be involved at the top level of mma but then again how is loyd irvin still around

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
i dont know how this piece of shit is allowed to be involved at the top level of mma but then again how is loyd irvin still around
You can't make this shit up. He talks so much shit as if he's still fighting it's crazy. Even in that video at the buffet line when he was with Snoozeman, he was the one instigating the drama with Colby...

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
To be fair both of them are piece of shit human beings so the trash talk between them is just meh.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
He’s a bitch for talking so much shit
The guy needs to be dealt with

May 10, 2019
Please Tony, lose the last piece of your mind on this moron. If you are gonna snap at some point, please do it when you are close enough to put hands on this guy...

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Please Tony, lose the last piece of your mind on this moron. If you are gonna snap at some point, please do it when you are close enough to put hands on this guy...
This. Before Tony goes full blown insane I hope he gets to channel his rage at this dude.

Shorinji

Intergalactic Destroyer of Souls
Oct 25, 2015
Jesus, I'd love to watch Tony (or anyone else) knock Ali the fuck out.
Delusional lack of self awareness to be running his fool mouth towards actual fighters.
Hope he gets a reality check some day...

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
I'm not sure why people think calling Abdel Aziz a snitch is an insult. It rests on the idea that

A) He wasn't coerced into becoming an informant, which he absolutely was.

Or

B) That snitching on people possibly connected to terror is bad.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
I'm not sure why people think calling Abdel Aziz a snitch is an insult. It rests on the idea that

Or

Two hot takes from the other place...

Yeah, he snitched on a terrorist organization that he was a member of. Like a double agent. And there’s rumors he was arrested on 9/11 and was found to have a bunch of different passports in his bag. I don’t know what’s tru and what isn’t. But there was a book written about it that had pictures of Ali in camo gear and about 20 other dudes dressed the same. I forget the name of the org, but he was a card carrying member until he got popped and ratted on his whole network.

dude, he was part of the same terrorist organization he snitched on. That's how he was in enough to do so. He got caught with fake passports he got from them I believe, but verify that with Mike Russell. His fake name was Robert Britton. He was doing credit card fraud as well and who knows what other shady shit. Fast forward to now, not much has changed with his WSOF shady stuff to assaulting civilians. Tell me more about how a guy who abandoned his own son isn't a bad person.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Two hot takes from the other place...

Yeah, he snitched on a terrorist organization that he was a member of. Like a double agent. And there’s rumors he was arrested on 9/11 and was found to have a bunch of different passports in his bag. I don’t know what’s tru and what isn’t. But there was a book written about it that had pictures of Ali in camo gear and about 20 other dudes dressed the same. I forget the name of the org, but he was a card carrying member until he got popped and ratted on his whole network.

dude, he was part of the same terrorist organization he snitched on. That's how he was in enough to do so. He got caught with fake passports he got from them I believe, but verify that with Mike Russell. His fake name was Robert Britton. He was doing credit card fraud as well and who knows what other shady shit. Fast forward to now, not much has changed with his WSOF shady stuff to assaulting civilians. Tell me more about how a guy who abandoned his own son isn't a bad person.
There are a few longreads on his checkered history. Apparently he was forced to associate with the organization he was snitching on because he was going to be deported for some unrelated reasons. Dude flipped and was like "yo, I know Mahmoud from around the way who know Ahmad," and then they sent him on this whole sting, but he ended up being mostly a nobody who fed them bad intel long enough to shake his own charges. The Feds were furious, as were some of his associates after they leaked it which I think is hilarious actually. In a way Ali is an MMA forum troll who pulled off an epic run and then parlayed it into being a big name manager making millions. And he really was just some dude who knew a few people and also trained at Renzo's. When Renzo started working with the folks in Abu Dhabi and affiliates like Edgar's gym started working with folks in Bahrain, Abdel Aziz was a useful go between. He also was supposedly involved in bringing Flash entertainment to the table for the UFC sale somehow, but I don't remember where I read that.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015

Or

"Snitch" is a word that needs to be purged from the English language.

SCADA

Posting Machine
Oct 10, 2016
There are a few longreads on his checkered history. Apparently he was forced to associate with the organization he was snitching on because he was going to be deported for some unrelated reasons. Dude flipped and was like "yo, I know Mahmoud from around the way who know Ahmad," and then they sent him on this whole sting, but he ended up being mostly a nobody who fed them bad intel long enough to shake his own charges. The Feds were furious, as were some of his associates after they leaked it which I think is hilarious actually. In a way Ali is an MMA forum troll who pulled off an epic run and then parlayed it into being a big name manager making millions. And he really was just some dude who knew a few people and also trained at Renzo's. When Renzo started working with the folks in Abu Dhabi and affiliates like Edgar's gym started working with folks in Bahrain, Abdel Aziz was a useful go between. He also was supposedly involved in bringing Flash entertainment to the table for the UFC sale somehow, but I don't remember where I read that.
When you offer someone a deal to go "undercover and snitch" you aren't FORCING them....you are offering them a deal, and their is a choice involved. He chose to snitch on people that he was already involved with....as he was likely going to be in serious trouble with the wrong people if he was deported.

Let's not even talked about the shit he pulled with WSOF.

Either way...you can tell that he's a slime ball. He acts like a fukin retard, not a professional business man. The fact that fighters allow him to represent their best interests in mind blowing. Yes, a bunch of his fighters have done well...none of their success is due to his involvement. Hopefully the fighters don't end up in a shitty situation because of this clown.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
When you offer someone a deal to go "undercover and snitch" you aren't FORCING them....you are offering them a deal, and their is a choice involved. He chose to snitch on people that he was already involved with....as he was likely going to be in serious trouble with the wrong people if he was deported.

Let's not even talked about the shit he pulled with WSOF.

Either way...you can tell that he's a slime ball. He acts like a fukin retard, not a professional business man. The fact that fighters allow him to represent their best interests in mind blowing. Yes, a bunch of his fighters have done well...none of their success is due to his involvement. Hopefully the fighters don't end up in a shitty situation because of this clown.
I agree that Ali is shady, as are numerous people he's connected to, but that, in a way, is why he's perfect for dealing with people like Dana White or Ari Emmanuel. He's mostly bungled his way into everything, it seems. I don't quite agree that being a rat is so cut and dried because I definitely know of people who were made offers they couldn't refuse. There's plenty of other things to critique Ali about like WSOF, as you mention, his lone MMA fight, his mouth, etc. Conor is the one who got the snitch/rat thing going in the Khabib drama and little he says is worth repeating because he's a moron too.