Tony Ferguson's wife drops restraining order

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MovinOn

Canis lupus familiaris
Jan 3, 2018

The restraining order case against Tony Ferguson has come to an end.

The wife of the UFC star, Cristina Ferguson, filed a request for a temporary restraining order against Ferguson for her and their 2-year-old son March 13 in Orange County (Calif. ) family court, citing “threatening and violent behavior.” A hearing in the case was scheduled for April 5, but that did not happen, per Cristina Ferguson’s counsel’s request, and the temporary restraining order has expired, per court documents obtained by MMA Fighting.

“There are no matters pending in this case,” Cristina Ferguson’s attorney Jeffery L. Heath wrote in an e-mail.

No reason was given and Heath did not respond to further inquiries.

In her initial statement to the media last month, Cristina Ferguson wrote that she filed for the temporary restraining order in an effort to get her husband “the help necessary to continue being the best possible, as well as to pursue his passion and career as a UFC champion.” In her court filing, Cristina Ferguson requested that Tony Ferguson “undergo a psychiatric evaluation and follow any and all prescribed course of treatment and medication.”

“Tony Ferguson is a good husband and good father to our son,” the original statement read. “The current legal proceedings are a part of a process to ensure that Tony will receive the help necessary to continue being the best possible, as well as to pursue his passion and career as a UFC champion fighter. All positive well wishes are sincerely appreciated and I hope our privacy will be respected.”

Tony Ferguson’s wife drops restraining order case

Still sounds koo-koo-ey to me!

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
that is great
he just needed some help and some sleep

and lmao at that pic of tony...not signing the waiver

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
For his family's sake, I hope Tony gets himself to a good place mentally. Really not sure how he'll balance the mental health stuff with the stresses of being a high level fighter, but maybe with the right therapy and possibly medications, he can do it. Anyone know if USADA has any prohibitions on psych drugs?

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
For his family's sake, I hope Tony gets himself to a good place mentally. Really not sure how he'll balance the mental health stuff with the stresses of being a high level fighter, but maybe with the right therapy and possibly medications, he can do it. Anyone know if USADA has any prohibitions on psych drugs?

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
god fucking damn the moon and the cunting stars you meanies

Last edited:

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
when his wife lawyer showed up to court to get an order of protection he just had to point to this picture.