Lifestyle Tony Stewart's house for sale

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

GO BIG RED!!!

last 100
Oct 17, 2015
great racer. pos person imo. cant stand him. he owns 1 of the top dirt tracks in the world. would love to race there someday but not with killer tony running the place.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
great racer. pos person imo. cant stand him. he owns 1 of the top dirt tracks in the world. would love to race there someday but not with killer tony running the place.
Honestly, you're pretty spot on here. With fame and popularity, he appears to have become an arrogant bully who doesn't treat people the greatest.

GO BIG RED!!!

last 100
Oct 17, 2015
he just went after some kid over a simple racing deal that probably happened 100xs during that race. he needs his ass kicked.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Deer are considered a nuisance animal and can be killed sight, but they must be left where they fall
That strikes me as unlikely. Generally there's required permitting within even the nuisance structure and/or you're required to call a warden to report it.

Either way, we both know they aren't suggesting that trophy deer and elk are a nuisance to the property.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
That strikes me as unlikely. Generally there's required permitting within even the nuisance structure and/or you're required to call a warden to report it.

Either way, we both know they aren't suggesting that trophy deer and elk are a nuisance to the property.
It was law in IA, IL, and MO when I was growing up. A herd of deer can destroy a crop. Mom lost 20 rows last year

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I can assure you, Tony’s not following seasonal hunting restrictions on his property lol.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Kenseth should buy it then burn it to the ground.