Tonya Evinger is mad at "stupid", "wrestler" Daniel Cormier

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

aghof

an person
Apr 15, 2015
er... if their respective Cyborg fights were any indication, Cyborg basically beat the shit out of Tonya for 2 rounds (it was amazing how tough she was to hang in there, and I think she did pretty well with her wrestling and maybe took Cyborg down once or twice) but Holly was able to hang pretty well and arguably took one or two rounds. Cormier's not dumb!

Last edited:

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
I don't get what she means. She came from wrestling and has always been proud to come from wrestling. Cormier is a better wrestler and better MMA fighter, what's her point?

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Don’t know who she is but imagine from being on cageside that she’s a fighter.

I will side with dc on whatever his opinion of this girl is as the guy is smart and good at analysing styles

Nov 21, 2015
I don't get what she means. She came from wrestling and has always been proud to come from wrestling. Cormier is a better wrestler and better MMA fighter, what's her point?
Tonya gonna Tonya. DC didn't say anything out of line.
She's not the caliber of Holly Holm. She isn't a multi time
World Boxing champion

Thats just stating the facts

EDIT: And I don't even like Holly. She video game head kicked my
boo and took her soul. As far as I'm concerned Holly is the devil

Last edited:

The Sound of Violence

Host of a podcast about mma podcasts
Oct 28, 2015
Fuck whoever put that clip on youtube that didn't even shout out MMA Roasted which is where the clip came from. Really great episode with Tonya where she lights everyone up from DC to Michelle Ould, Gary Shaw and Ricco Rodriguez.

If you don't like Tonya you won't like the episode, but I highly recommend it to anyone else.

Nov 21, 2015
Fuck whoever put that clip on youtube that didn't even shout out MMA Roasted which is where the clip came from. Really great episode with Tonya where she lights everyone up from DC to Michelle Ould, Gary Shaw and Ricco Rodriguez.

If you don't like Tonya you won't like the episode, but I highly recommend it to anyone else.
Adam used to hang out on that other board. Wish he would post here

Leto1776

Aug 25, 2017
He didn't say anything that isn't true. Tonya hasn't beaten a top caliber fighter in years, if ever. Now that the UFC bantamweight roster has thinned out some, and Aldana is now like number 14, she can claim to have beaten a top ranked fighter. She let being Invicta champ go to her head, being a big fish in a small pond. Oh, and she missed weight for what was supposed to be her first title defense. Some champion.