VID Top 10 Sexiest Accents

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
British English made #5.

...British English just sounds so damn stupid from the redundancy, doesn't it?
Yup. I can also think of a number of distinct accents in Britain. Cockney, Scouser, Mancunian, Yorkshire, Brummie, West Country, Geordie, then there is the posh English accent, which most Americans would recognise, and these are just from England, and there are variations within them. You then have Welsh and Scottish accents, which are all British. I don't think Northern Ireland counts as British, rather they are citizens of the UK, but not British, but I could be wrong. A quick google search says that 8% of Northern Irish consider themselves British, so I guess there is another one.

P

Punch

Yup. I can also think of a number of distinct accents in Britain. Cockney, Scouser, Mancunian, Yorkshire, Brummie, West Country, Geordie, then there is the posh English accent, which most Americans would recognise, and these are just from England, and there are variations within them. You then have Welsh and Scottish accents, which are all British. I don't think Northern Ireland counts as British, rather they are citizens of the UK, but not British, but I could be wrong. A quick google search says that 8% of Northern Irish consider themselves British, so I guess there is another one.
I met a beautiful woman in Shannon Ireland with the voice of an angel. Never been to England proper yet.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Scouser is definitely the most disgusting accent in the world. Sound like cats

P

Punch

Don't believe the quiet, shy routine. Woman+Irish+Red head = Craziness on an epic level. Possible damage that can result would be in scale to the 3 mile Island, Chernobyl, & Fukushima disasters. You have been warned.
That was my second ex-wife to a tee.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Don't believe the quiet, shy routine. Woman+Irish+Red head = Craziness on an epic level. Possible damage that can result would be in scale to the 3 mile Island, Chernobyl, & Fukushima disasters. You have been warned.
She is Scottish.