VID Top 10 worst mma fighters

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Unless it has guys from regional circuits we've never heard of then, no, I don't agree with it. Anyone that made it to one of the big shows is far from the worst MMA fighters.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
kind of a douchey video, but I get the points they mad. That kid from Canada is a sad story though and he really did not belong anywhere near that show or the UFC.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
Unless it has guys from regional circuits we've never heard of then, no, I don't agree with it. Anyone that made it to one of the big shows is far from the worst MMA fighters.
Agree. Pretty shitty video. But since we are talking about it and including one and done's, I'd throw Jose Canseco in the top 10.

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Well the guys who turned out to be the worst are the ones the UFC signed to play puppets for them. They knew the guys had no chance of winning or moving on. I dont blame the guys for going in and trying, i blame the UFC for their greed and stupidity.

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Kimbo, Toney, and shortly CM Punk will top this list.
Well in one video clip i did hear that its suspect Kimbos early wins were all staged. I really think egg would do this just to look good and save himself from humiliation, but problem with that is he is already a laughing joke.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Well in one video clip i did hear that its suspect Kimbos early wins were all staged. I really think egg would do this just to look good and save himself from humiliation, but problem with that is he is already a laughing joke.
You know none of Kimbo's early wins were with the UFC right?

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
scott blevins,alex carter(fought mostly good guys though) and Mikey perkins are get my vote..

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
This guy has to qualify...right?

On Sherdog’s Fight Finder, he’s Kenneth Allen, owner of exactly one win in 35 fights. On the Underground he exists as both Kenneth Allen (2-23) and Kenneth Micah Allen (10-2).

On most MMA forums, he’s simply known as the “worst MMA fighter ever,” a guy whose name can be plugged in for an easy punchline or Wikipedia troll job. A recent Bleacher Report slideshow gave him the top spot on a list of the “25 Biggest Tomato Cans in MMA History,” ahead of such luminaries of losing as Bob Sapp and Jan Nortje.

The MMA Internet might not agree on much, but on Kenneth Allen it seems to have reached a rare consensus: The dude flat-out sucks.

LINK: The path to a 1-34 record: One man’s ‘worst fighter ever’ is another man’s ‘Band-Aid’ | MMAjunkie